[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

You really need to be close to level 100 to start with cluster jewels. This build is not for the faint of heart if you don't have a trade league supporting you as I'm sure the OP did. Especially if you are playing on Playstation where the market prices for some of these required items is insane. I've spent sooooooo much time farming and working on gear but still getting one-shot by final conquerors Al'hezim and the one who uses lightning squares.

DPS around 350k and i can barely dent these two while their ground effects kill me in less than a second.
Last edited by lil_Rones on May 3, 2020, 7:53:50 AM
"
lil_Rones wrote:
You really need to be close to level 100 to start with cluster jewels. This build is not for the faint of heart if you don't have a trade league supporting you as I'm sure the OP did. Especially if you are playing on Playstation where the market prices for some of these required items is insane. I've spent sooooooo much time farming and working on gear but still getting one-shot by final conquerors Al'hezim and the one who uses lightning squares.

DPS around 350k and i can barely dent these two while their ground effects kill me in less than a second.

I feel your pain... i'm still using my CIP - stone golem witch for killing the harder bosses so i dont have to get mad at losing my sweet exp progress of the day...

Mu plan is to just grind red maps til i hit 100 then i'll go for rest of the awakening stuff. This is my first time playing Conqueror atlas so it has been a learning curve for sure. And I read somewhere that GGG buffed NPC damage this league? Not sure if that's true but it feels harder than I recall vs. Legion league (last league i played).
Last edited by lil_Rones on May 3, 2020, 7:41:58 PM
"
lil_Rones wrote:

You need to learn positions vs bosses. Raider cant facetank evrything. We have "evade chance". So if we cant evade boss attacks we will die. THIS IS RAIDER BUILD. We have no physical reduction and chaos res... We have many extra immunities. This is why we are strong then other raider builds. 94 Lvl enough for all bosses. My raider is 95 lvl. My dps +35M on pob. 6.9 M on tooltip with all buffs. and +5200 life. gl.
All red Map bosses are fine, even at T16. A random one shot here and there but my life isn't quite 5K yet. I beat the Hunter conqueror just by swapping in chaos resist pieces specifically for that fight. Then he was pretty easy. My DPS isn't going to be in that range for a while. I don't have Level 4 Enlighten yet and I'll never have an awakened gem unless the right one drops for me, they're 15 Exalted on PS market. I haven't seen 15 exalts across 3 leagues of playing :) Same with Watcher's eye jewel, stupid expensive on PS market. I'm leveling my own enlighten and will try and corrupt it, but if not, that's another 7-8 Exalt. So basically, to do what you're doing on PC, I need about 40 exalts :P

If I level to 100, I can path into the two "reduced mana reserved" nodes near ranger to offset not having L4 enlighten.
Last edited by lil_Rones on May 4, 2020, 2:59:15 PM
Doing a bit better. Deathless T16 Drox fight. DPS still mid 300's with Atziri's promise flask. About 65% phys to ice conversion so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKcLOMzjWBQ

"
lil_Rones wrote:
Mu plan is to just grind red maps til i hit 100 then i'll go for rest of the awakening stuff. This is my first time playing Conqueror atlas so it has been a learning curve for sure. And I read somewhere that GGG buffed NPC damage this league? Not sure if that's true but it feels harder than I recall vs. Legion league (last league i played).

They buffed all bosses as well, i think about 30 to 40% increased life... imo the most notable change gameplaywise.
"
lil_Rones wrote:
All red Map bosses are fine, even at T16. A random one shot here and there but my life isn't quite 5K yet. I beat the Hunter conqueror just by swapping in chaos resist pieces specifically for that fight. Then he was pretty easy. My DPS isn't going to be in that range for a while. I don't have Level 4 Enlighten yet and I'll never have an awakened gem unless the right one drops for me, they're 15 Exalted on PS market. I haven't seen 15 exalts across 3 leagues of playing :) Same with Watcher's eye jewel, stupid expensive on PS market. I'm leveling my own enlighten and will try and corrupt it, but if not, that's another 7-8 Exalt. So basically, to do what you're doing on PC, I need about 40 exalts :P

If I level to 100, I can path into the two "reduced mana reserved" nodes near ranger to offset not having L4 enlighten.

use annoint on amulet for reduced mana reserved.
"
use annoint on amulet for reduced mana reserved.

Right now I'm annointed with Holy Dominion bc I can't get enough resists otherwise. Again, PS market being so over-priced compared to PC it's hard to find what I need in gear alone. I need to use the Farrul's helmet for Aspect of Cat for now. I've seen a few rings/amulets with the aspect but every other affix is garbage. If I could replace the helmet, I could switch annoinments.

FWIW, I've already spent about 12 Exalts on this build. Farrul's chest and helm cost me 8 Ex (not 6 linked). Oni Goroshi cost me 2 Ex, The Thread of Time jewel cost me half an Ex, a couple rings combined cost about 1Ex combined. Some other random stuff has added up to about 1Ex worth of chaos. But it's a lot of fun and I've never played a melee so far into the game. In fact this is the furthest I've ever made it in the game.
Last edited by lil_Rones on May 5, 2020, 9:28:35 AM
can i stell play this build with starforge ? or with 2 oni garoshis ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info