[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

hi just started this build! tyvm its really fun iam at 50 now, just wanna now about passive skills, what should i get first, i am interested in get energy shield leech, but i just allocate Ghost reaver and nothing happens, i also see that beside that the only leech thing you got is from a cluster jewel, do i have to get that to literally leech energy shield? ty sorry iam kinda begginner its my second league all times and first time playing witch?

Edited: i found that i can use Light eater o etheral feast meanwhile, but anyway is someone that could help me a bit in game i would be really aprecciated, witch is like all new things for me
Last edited by SommerStone on Apr 23, 2020, 10:58:21 AM
Greetings!

I am new to PoE and crafting in specific.
Managed to make this wand. Is it any good?
Does the lightning damage ruin it?
Should I just go ahead and multimod it?

Thanks in advance

"
Greetings!

I am new to PoE and crafting in specific.
Managed to make this wand. Is it any good?
Does the lightning damage ruin it?
Should I just go ahead and multimod it?

Thanks in advance

That wand looks fine. Naturally it could be better but if you need something to use and are on a budget it's quite good.

"
SAlVlSQUAMCH wrote:
Can somebody check my profile and character Azzo..

I’m having difficulty with survivability , 7.5k energy shield . Just swapped to this build.

I’m missing shield charge cuz it feels clunky to me so I just flame dash. My resistances are capped only when I use quicksilver (adds res)

Wondering if I’m doing something major wrong .

Still leveling a couple of gems as well . (The warcrys and inspiration )

My damage feels really good , just survivability seems like something’s wrong . For example the t15 phantasmagoria Boss killed me twice (fully juiced) on my first attempt , also tried a t16 awakener 8 boss Valentina and got killed 3 times in that boss fight . Maybe it’s just me being stupid and trying to facetank but any help is appreciated .

Well, I would still use shield charge every so often just to get the fortify buff. That's 20% less damage taken from hits.

From there, 1 easy thing you can do is to use Tempered Catalysts on your Presence of Chayula for an extra 4% of life converted to ES:

Past that, a better shield will serve you well (higher ES). I know getting more than 300 es on an ES on Block shield is a bit pricey but that's likely your biggest upgrade for ES at the moment.

Also, level 21 Detonate deads are cheeeeaaaap. Just buy one, quality doesn't matter (cast speed is useless).

"
MrImpossib1e wrote:
You have medium cluster jewel for curses, but to cast a flammability or ele weakness we have to buy Ruby ring with curse on hit. Rings with increased buff +fire res/fire damage are really expensive.
I have chosen another way, I want to put flammability in wand instead of tempest shield. So tempest shield is an active spell and we can use it. Problem is that we dont have sockets and we have to drop something. Second way is flammability instead of wave of conviction, so both of them have -fire res debuff. This looks better.
What you are thinking?

Your question was answered pretty well (TY ibims111) so I'm just going to give my extra two cents.

I use the Ele Weakeness Circle of Anguish because it was relatively cheap at the time (less than 5ex) and it takes care of basically ALL my fire res. For those wondering, I am Wise Oak balanced.

My preferred setup would be to forgo the Curse Cluster Jewel altogether for another Warcry one and use Culling strike gloves. Can go for both Culling+Unnerve gloves but that's probably not happening with my Dexterity needs (and still having good ES)

You can use Flammability in wand if you want but it won't apply often. I dislike this method personally.

Best option is, in fact, to get a wand with flammability on hit (suffix) and use that. You can try spamming Deafening Essences of Anger or using Scorched Fossils on a Warlord's base (Imbued Wand for base attack speed)

If budget is a problem here, then use a rare ring with curse on hit. I did this for the longest time because of stat requirements that I needed.
Hey Gryphenprey,

I am curious what your final build will look like. Is the 4 link in helmet worth it? Tried already to craft one, but damn it is hard.

thx
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
Hey Gryphenprey,

I am curious what your final build will look like. Is the 4 link in helmet worth it? Tried already to craft one, but damn it is hard.

thx

I like having my pseudo 6L helmet as it let's me use unearth on a slinger for more corpse generation to utilize Awakened Spell Cascade more.

But yeah they're hard af to craft. Lol

Any suggestions what to upgrade?? Survivability is pretty good, but would like to do some more damage.
"
The_Sin wrote:

Any suggestions what to upgrade?? Survivability is pretty good, but would like to do some more damage.

The big ones that stand out to me are your Rings and wand. Fire damage instead of fire res on your rings would be a massive upgrade.

As for your wand you can also do much better in this slot. Essence Crafting can yield some nice results with some Fire Pen/Fire(or spell) damage% etc...

+2 AOE gems Shavs? :P

Worth noting as well for everyone, if you fight Sirus, swap DD for another gem (hypothermia most likely for gem color). That way you don't have to worry about targeting him at all and you can just dodge around and let the VDs do everything.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
Hey Gryphenprey,

thx

I like having my pseudo 6L helmet as it let's me use unearth on a slinger for more corpse generation to utilize Awakened Spell Cascade more.

I see, but does it help in therms of dps? When I switch my DD to hypo and inspiration to controlled desruction I sit at 317k sirus dps.

Is there a calculation aspect I am missing with your setup? Do you get + balls from unearth that compensate?
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
Hey Gryphenprey,

thx

I see, but does it help in therms of dps? When I switch my DD to hypo and inspiration to controlled desruction I sit at 317k sirus dps.

Is there a calculation aspect I am missing with your setup? Do you get + balls from unearth that compensate?

Yes, that's the idea. With woke cascade DD tries to consume 5 corpses which only leaves 5 for VD. VD will typically consume 6 or so with normal spell cascade as it is. Add in unearth for 5 more and you're not losing out on ball production.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Yes, that's the idea. With woke cascade DD tries to consume 5 corpses which only leaves 5 for VD. VD will typically consume 6 or so with normal spell cascade as it is. Add in unearth for 5 more and you're not losing out on ball production.

So...

...it finally happend...

Unfortunately I did not hit double inc ES, but I spend about 91 Essences to get that one. It just has to be used now forever. I will never ever craft a helmet with essences. Bad luck the only base I could get was double influence.

Long road to diviner street (ES rolls suck)...But its so damn worth it. Did not expect the helmet to be that good. Was thinking about to keep a conc effect one, but, it must have been that one.

Do you have any idea about a
for that build? My first simu run with the helmet just dropped a 5 node one. I guess its not worth it...

And - becasue I like crafting (boots, helmet, gloves and wand self made) I made those as well.

But I cannot use them. I do love the ailment immunity too much to give up on my blind gloves and I dont dare to annul int off to craft it.

Downside of my gear (dex lacking, had to get all from cluster jewels) I only have about 85ish resistances.

EDIT: Sorry for just copy/pasting your build :-) I am not that into theory crafting as I am into item crafting...
Last edited by ibims111 on Apr 24, 2020, 4:23:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info