3.10.1c Patch Notes

"
Steissi386 wrote:
I dont know, but i have zero problems with Fps drops or something with 1060 6gb and i5 9600K.

And you think i play with what, a toaster?
very disappointing,
spent hundreds of exalt to build RF guardian 15k ES and 20k armor 90% all resists 75 chaos resists.
Wasted 2weeks of time and motivation, and ofc unplayable end contents.
not gonna continue playing this league but please do not nerf or make changes
after people spent alot of currencies, time and effort.
And grats for people who couldn't afford to buy multiple of jewels and cried about it
So what happened to the guardian ES regen nerf? Was it just a door in the face technique? Or did the internal balance team not really have any idea what they were doing to the guardian?

I'm so utterly confused. Something supposedly OP gets introduced. People cried. Our build gets destroyed. Then how you destroy the build is confusing. Your patch note in progress changes randomly, and is outright wrong.

Not even the glorious game of Mao is this unpredictable.

"
very disappointing,
spent hundreds of exalt to build RF guardian 15k ES and 20k armor 90% all resists 75 chaos resists.
Wasted 2weeks of time and motivation, and ofc unplayable end contents.
not gonna continue playing this league but please do not nerf or make changes
after people spent alot of currencies, time and effort.
And grats for people who couldn't afford to buy multiple of jewels and cried about it

This is exactly how I feel. This is just not something you do.

What exactly am I supposed to do now? Die a lot because I can't see anything, or do anything, because of crashes, lags, performance issues? Spend another 100 ex to make an unplayable build into a subpar build? Continue to play after wasting so much effort?

How can we trust that our build won't be destroyed randomly?
to the dev team can u tell me why now Riva Tuner OSD is not alow anymore in the game ? after this patch i cant luch my game if i turn off riva tuner game is lunching if is not game cant lunch ?
thx for nerfing this game more and more

I thought Synthesis was a meme league...

Delirium... "Hold my Beer"
kill the guardian :/
Already stopped playing 3 days ago. No performance fixes are coming it seems. I'll play other games.
Don't know if I will come back next league. Another set of builds will probably get nerfed. As a SSF player it becomes harder and harder to justify playing this game.

Why nerf things? Let more casual people have fun also. This is not a competitive game. You should try to make more builds more powerful, not more builds less powerful.

Just saying.
Experience during Delve encounters is now accumulated and granted upon completion of the encounter.

You messed up messing up the xp allocation. Still working as always.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Leap Slam no longer works with Two handed Axes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info