3.10.1c Patch Notes

Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:45:57 PM
since today the game is completly unplayable, fps-crashes down to 0 fps for more then 1 second, gtx 270; i7 and ssd drive, didnt have any problems before today with the league, what the hell did u do?
Amazing, thanks for your hard work!
"
CarnifexRu wrote:
Amazing, thanks for your hard work!
hahahahahahh the game is trash now unistall ! thats it
"
Whatever was done in this patch has made delirium's unplayable.
I'm getting graphics stuttering and freezing whilst mapping. The game was fine prior to this patch and my PC should be more than capable of running this game (RTX 2070, Ryzen 7 etc.)

Anyone else suffering since the patch?

"
Byteless wrote:
since today the game is completly unplayable, fps-crashes down to 0 fps for more then 1 second, gtx 270; i7 and ssd drive, didnt have any problems before today with the league, what the hell did u do?

Enjoy this shit, been like this since 3.10.
Actually for a year or so but 3.10 was a cherry on top.
Rubberbanding, crashes, lags, deaths due to lag spikes.

Definitely a problem introduced in the last patch.
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:46:08 PM
Congratulations!
Since 3.10 patch game is not playable on machines with two physical core processors, four (hyper treading) cores is not playable too.
If you think that I change my CPU to play in your game, you are are wrong.
Last edited by zarbucha on Apr 5, 2020, 9:47:19 AM
this patch sucks dic I have lost 20-30 maxed maps to dc's and lag just about tired of this shit it's every patch. just about rdy to uninstall n say kiss my ass ..I started playing just after beta and your running it downhill with every new league your starting to get to be like blizzard ...about time to wright you off to...….and if any want to comment …….suck my ass
I have deja-vy. Similar situation occured during MetaMorph just before Christmas. Now we have Easter and same thing.

Huh...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info