[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
MrFixo wrote:
"

Just after a quick glance.

Thanks for the quick reply and advice!

I tried white cards in 5-link --- very bad
had to farm the bloody aqueduct on the tabula )))

this is a good build and it’s not nice not to improve it

my english is weak. sorry

Dont worry mate, your english is fine. Buy some gear upgrades if you can for cheap, then repost tomorrow and I'll have another look. If your really struggling post on here and I'll link some example gear on the trade site.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
"
MrFixo wrote:
"

Dont worry mate, your english is fine. Buy some gear upgrades if you can for cheap, then repost tomorrow and I'll have another look. If your really struggling post on here and I'll link some example gear on the trade site.

how did you get so much exalts to buy your gear? I'm running red maps and my entire account is still worth only like 15 chaos
"
Day 2 update for the build, really solid so far. Prioritised picking up all uniques except Indigon before exalt price spike and lightning harvest crafts.

I have the same gear as you except no unique boots yet and my weapons are much worse, haven't had any problems so far thru t5 maps.

build is going good so far, really enjoying it.
First of all I just wanted to say I love the build and appreciate all the work you've put into the guide. I was just wondering what you think are the prerequisites before you take the agnostic keystone?
"
MrFixo wrote:
"

Your damage is bad because your weapons are really bad and you have yet to get any of the mana uniques.

This build doesn't just throw on a 6l and start owning especially pre indigon you scale your damage with +mana, good rare weapons which you can use 2 of, and good jewels.
"
a3w4tt34y5 wrote:

how did you get so much exalts to buy your gear? I'm running red maps and my entire account is still worth only like 15 chaos

I didnt, the belt cost me 3c, I bought all the other uniques when they cost 20c (Foible), 30c (Cloak) 50c (Omeyocan.) Mainly through chaos recipe and small sales.

"
joey7x wrote:
First of all I just wanted to say I love the build and appreciate all the work you've put into the guide. I was just wondering what you think are the prerequisites before you take the agnostic keystone?

Enduring flask minimum, decent gear and as much mana as you have HP. I took it early (around 40ish?) But your mileage may vary, try it out and if it doesnt work unspec till later.
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Jun 22, 2020, 3:27:37 AM
Redguin, Ciatlov ty for help

made some improvements (began to feel more confident) now:
* Life - 3100
* Mana - 3200
* BL 6-link in HO tooltip - 4147
* try 5 or 6 link CoD -- no luck ))

cant farm any chaos - no ring or amulet for chaos sets ((

ADD 1:
bought skipper with a trigger
in HO BL damage dropped 4147 >> 3728

Last edited by MrFixo on Jun 22, 2020, 4:33:58 AM
"
MrFixo wrote:
Redguin, Ciatlov ty for help

made some improvements (began to feel more confident) now:
* Life - 3100
* Mana - 3200
* BL 6-link in HO tooltip - 4147
* try 5 or 6 link CoD -- no luck ))

cant farm any chaos - no ring or amulet for chaos sets ((

ADD 1:
bought skipper with a trigger
in HO BL damage dropped 4147 >> 3728

Gears looking a lot better, I'd still adjust your tree and drop the nodes top right and left of Scion start but this should carry you easily into yellow / red maps.
"

I'd still adjust your tree and drop the nodes top right and left of Scion start but this should carry you easily into yellow / red maps.

I do not have the right amount of sphere of reget now ((

What would you try to craft scepters vs rune daggers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info