3.10.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Hello ggg?
This patch seems to have caused client crashes every map under delirium influence on my brands character. My toxic rain character doesn't crash at all so something is up.
Last edited by Blinknasty on Mar 29, 2020, 10:04:23 PM
Surprise! 85% of the issues still persist that I stated in my posts on the other patch update and the one under announcements. I got tired of it and switched to play on standard for a bit and that was at least 20x worse than the league. Game is essentially unplayable for the most part.
Crashing all the time and dying in maps because of it.
Runtime error + no error.

Losing patience.
Game is still currently unplayable with FPS drops, single digit FPS in maps and even story zones. These issues were introducted with 3.10.1.
It's like GGG doesn't even care about the game performance anymore. They just quickly push out shit over and over again and if it's broken oh well. Just do a quick fix to make it look like we did something and then move on to something else. -_-
cpu usage 100% spikes and latency spikes intervals every 5-6 seconds here on the Australian server. Any information i can give to help with this problem please let me know.
Any news about the Arcane Cloak bug that makes the game crash?
latest patch is still hard crashing my brands character (in delirium fog). i almost think it happens when certain possessed mobs do certain attacks.
"
Blinknasty wrote:
latest patch is still hard crashing my brands character (in delirium fog). i almost think it happens when certain possessed mobs do certain attacks.

Nah, it hard crashes everything when things get busy (aka all the time) and this garbage shits the bed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info