3.10.1 Patch Notes

This patch absolutely destroyed the game for me performance-wise. Textures take way longer to load (sometimes up to few minutes even, and sometimes they don't load at all - never had that problem before patch), and random fps spikes like I have never experienced before in POE.
Wow I absolutly love this patch I always wanted to play black maps with invisible mobs and having no idea what the heck is going on in the map.
Oh and love the delirium going in the mirror getting a nice juicy freeze lag and then clicking ressurect in town button. I could play and absolute tank and it wouldnt help jack s**t with this beautiful mess of a patch.
Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the Assailum unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.

Still not fixed!
Erm... WooT ?
Lockdown fun times
"
This patch absolutely destroyed the game for me performance-wise. Textures take way longer to load (sometimes up to few minutes even, and sometimes they don't load at all - never had that problem before patch), and random fps spikes like I have never experienced before in POE.

I experience the same issue with textures taking long times to load and fps spikes.
'Added a red tint to the homing Delirium volatile monsters and the ground objects which create them.
Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately on contact.'

hooooooly shit!!! those things where realy fucked. so happy with this.
to bad i wont be playing much any more.
Last edited by Rekill on Mar 27, 2020, 5:46:44 AM
pls delelete this massage, my bad.
Last edited by Dhula on Mar 27, 2020, 5:46:51 AM
"You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device" i was waiting for this so much. And why i have first character level 90 second level 82 and only
My only big complain.
Thanks!!!!

Stay safe GGG
the visual changes look good. i expected them to be out of place with the delirium design, but it turned out that the shade of red works very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info