3.10.1 Patch Notes

ERROR on patch at 99.95%
"
Jamkite79 wrote:
Skitterbots not fixed in interaction with Primordial Chain

quote from WIKI: Item interaction with The Primordial Chain, ignores "You cannot have non-Golem Minions" modifier.

Not a bug. The wiki is out of date.
"
Highwayman wrote:
New master mission bugged out on me, used an Alva mission up but she didn't show up in map. Sad :'(

Do you have a temple ready to go?
cant play, if before it was 1-3sec lag, now its 5 min loading every map. Im finishing map before all textures got loaded.
Fps and lag spikes in lockstep are so freaking annoying guys :( predictive makes my dash feel super rubber bandy and minions are teleporting all over the joint and my skill kills stuff before and after the effect goes off lol.
Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.

Fun detected! Adjustment made so less fun.
Wow, just logged in an tried to play, talk about a performance drop. Game was just not fun before, now it is not fun and not playable.

I must say, if you Devs are trying to destroy your game, you are ding a BANG UP JOB. What an absolute cluster fuck this game has become. Ima go play for D3.
"
Thornwalker69 wrote:
Wow, just logged in an tried to play, talk about a performance drop. Game was just not fun before, now it is not fun and not playable.

I must say, if you Devs are trying to destroy your game, you are ding a BANG UP JOB. What an absolute cluster fuck this game has become. Ima go play for D3.

Hey, hey, hey... let's not do anything we'll later regret.
Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.

nice

but still...

what about the visual/loud snipe bug you mentioned (new unique helmet)?

"
Eye Hatcheries created by Metamorph bosses no longer create damaging ground impacts each time they take damage.

So I literally experienced this 15 minutes before the patch hit.
I was playing hollow palm cyclone
Attack speed is 0.06
Imagine my surprise when the ground got covered in red, then started exploding at a frequency of 0.06

It was a fun fight :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info