[3.10] Cobra Commander Dominating Blow - Best tank best damage for Sentinel Guardian 800k per minion

Curious on any dream gear you'd look for? I now have everything that you have on the guide but im wondering if there are any upgrades to look out for?
To be fair I think the most cost effective upgrades are a 8pts 2slot cluster jewel (need to see if 2 large clusters is doable, the 2nd one doesnt need Rotten Claws, but Renewal) and then maybe the watcher's eye with clarity mana to ES. Another upgrade would be helm enchant dread banner +40% effectiveness but right now IMO it is too rare to be worth the little boost it gives
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
i make something modifications in gems and i think is more better now

https://pastebin.com/hPNuWKh5

Anyone tried both this AND a life based build?

I'm on life based right now but am considering switching over to take advantage of 6l Chaber. Seems like the best way to scale my DPS on a budget without sacrificing too much defense.
Guardian sinergy is all with ES/armor (and some pendulum block), all the life based guardians i saw featured were too squishy and didn't come close to this with damage
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
1. How's simulacrum with Dom Blow?
2. How's single target?
3. What's the difference between this and the usual scourge+shield build?
"
ZaeN wrote:
Guardian sinergy is all with ES/armor (and some pendulum block), all the life based guardians i saw featured were too squishy and didn't come close to this with damage

Fair, yeah it felt like life build has limited ways to scale beyond just good rares.

I'm starting to make this, just need to get a shavs I think.

I'm considering using purity of fire/light/ice and Pure Commander cluster jewel for extra defense.

Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Apr 2, 2020, 10:56:37 AM
I understand that 2hander is probably BIS, but could you use x2 iron cold or shield and one hander? I have played HOG and HOP for three seasons and wanted to try something new out and always wanted to play Dominating Blow, so was curious. If not ill def try out a 2hnder
"
Rodneyking wrote:
I understand that 2hander is probably BIS, but could you use x2 iron cold or shield and one hander? I have played HOG and HOP for three seasons and wanted to try something new out and always wanted to play Dominating Blow, so was curious. If not ill def try out a 2hnder

Problem then is doing that with this build would means you need maybe a minimum of 5 red sockets in shave...that would not be fun.
"
Problem then is doing that with this build would means you need maybe a minimum of 5 red sockets in shave...that would not be fun.

LOL I know that, but I was curious, I am only in my sixth league so trying to expand to new abilities and such, I just pref DW or sword and board. But thanks for awesome guide and stay safe everyone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info