[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
LynXx_ wrote:
Got a new wand! :)

Gloves updated aswell.

How do you have Non-Channelling Skills have -5 to Total Mana Cost on your neck? Did a search on trade and didn't find any.
Hey im playing VD spellslinger, atm im considering going for this version. Mainly because my single target is still a bit lacking and my thoughness is bad. whit 6.7k EHP 71% block 52% spell block (with rumis up) i am strugling with sustain of life. I do not have the doryani's lesson keystone from cluster jewel. Is it that important for sustain or is it the HP on block that gives insane amount of sustain? just curious, as in your showcase you have insane sustain.
Currently running red maps t11-13 on s slightly different setup an my single boss dps is mediocre-30-60 second per fight

I used to have detonate dead with elemental focus on a separate inspiration setup and divine judgment allocated + elemental weakness curse on hit.
(6L-Conc eff+inspiration+VD+SS+SC+hypothermia)

Now I moved detonate dead to 5 link on chest instead of hypothermia and also allocated whispers of doom so I apply elemental weakness and flammability on hit.

No noticeable improvements between the setups

I realize my weapon and gems are meh but would like to hear some ideas on how to boost boss dps

Also I don't see why everyone is trying so hard for Doryani's lesson as you can get double the life leach with a 2C amulet:

(Ignore the gems on the gloves- not active)

Last edited by snowmittens on Jun 24, 2020, 5:49:56 AM
Hey,

Anyone knows if this talent tree allocation is the one that we should use for this build?

"
Skill tree i am personally gonna be using in 3.11 poeurl.com/cVoq, still haven't tested it to see if it is better, but i am liking it so far.
"

I saw some variations and I'm a bit confused, I would appreciate if someone could help.
I get multiple wand but i don't know if the tooltip in game of VD/DD damage are correct.

Wand 1 :

add 50 to 90 fire damage
add 5 to 150 lightning damage
18 % Crit chance
30 % crit damage multiplier

Wand 2 :

10% spell damage
65% fire damage
19% burning damage
add 26 to 48 fire damage

Wand 1 is stronger on tooltip but maybe wand 2 is in fact better ... i can't tell.

Just did sirius awakener 5. Damage is ok. but tankyness is kinda meh. Any tips on what i could change to get more tanky? skip glancing? go Rumis? i still feel thats a bit challanging because rumis wont be active the whole boss fight etc
@ancine how do u have so much chance to block projectile damage? I could only find 8% on tree
https://pastebin.com/s4NxZRi5

this will be ideal and finalize build for me

I think it work great :)

What about spellslinger - desacrate - lightning warp? That's what I used to go through the acts.
just started using bone offering tand it cosmumes all the coprps so i cant spawn volatile Dead

how can i fix dis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info