[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

alright ty
now what about the vessel of vinktar what mod is best light pen or add damage to attack ?
BTX ty to the op i realy had a lot of fun with this build completly braindead once you got enought ex .
Last edited by gisabelle on May 17, 2020, 7:24:43 PM
"
gisabelle wrote:
alright ty
now what about the vessel of vinktar what mod is best light pen or add damage to attack ?
BTX ty to the op i realy had a lot of fun with this build completly braindead once you got enought ex .

Pen is better with high dmg.
Hi guys, what do you think about Split Personality in 3.11? Do you think GGG will keep it? Since I am playing only STD, I am not sure about paying huge amount of currency for those.
Hi, thanks for your guide but I try to know which skill gems I need to not upgrade at max lvl.
"
Sykelig wrote:
Hi, thanks for your guide but I try to know which skill gems I need to not upgrade at max lvl.

All gems max lvl except:

Wave of Conviction lvl 2 - It's only used for the Exposure effect.

CWDT for Wave of Con lvl 2 - You want it to fire as soon as you take damage as it procs your WoC Exposure and Coductivity Curse.

Flame Dash lvl 1 - No need to spend extra mana on move skill.
Last edited by Evernothing on May 20, 2020, 1:03:09 PM

What do you think? I've spent ~34ex in metacrafting this, i thing 168 es is good (boosted my total es by 600)
I think I'm jealous!
and with 12.5k es i still die to something in delirium fog, i'm stuck at 96 lvl. At that moments i cant move at all, like i've been frozen. wtf?! doesent a jugg have freeze immunity?
Also atziri shresds me with her 2% reflect...
Last edited by lehlehich on May 22, 2020, 3:52:20 PM
One thing confuses me, this is a molten strike build right? So why are we looking for lighting damage rolls and lightning pene?

Would be nice if someone could clarify this!
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
One thing confuses me, this is a molten strike build right? So why are we looking for lighting damage rolls and lightning pene?

Would be nice if someone could clarify this!

Its a HOWA build(lots of Lightning damage) more than MS build. It just happens that MS have the best single target damage and probably the best sinergy at sustain ES (Watcher Eye/Fenumus boots)when against a single target enemy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info