[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
Great build. I was bored and switched from int stacking to herald stacking and the damage went through the roof (POB said 6m DPS compared to 800k). 100% recommend if you have the $.

After reaching 100 with the jugg, i planned to go for Herald... Then i said myself, why would i do that when i already melt guardians in few seconds, have chaos immunity, get 15-20k ES and can afk in sirus meteor.
Also this build can probably grind maps slighty faster than herald build
when it is fully geared and using frostblade.

Herald stacking can reach insane amount of damages and ofc, you 1-2 shots guardians but it's possibly overrated build especially for those who plans to push 100 in a safe way or for map fast clearing. + everyone playing the same build is kind of meh. The scion version looks faster and more fun than the guardian one tho : )

For the juggs here who reached 100 or reached their level goal and still want to have fun with the character, i suggest to replace a few int/ES split by int/dext split, the attack speed will be insane. I dropped from 19k to 13k ES but combined with tailwind boots, the damages are juming into a new dimension (and so the map farm speed).

You are right. I played this build last league and earlier this league. Still trying things out. Currently, I'm playing scion version and to be honest, I feel a lot smoother, faster, and kinda tankie (9k ES with Headhunter and 1 replenishing). And I calculate the cost to run a herald stacking and int stacking. Much cheaper to run a herald stacking at this moment and you can get so much more damage. Just a suggestion :) Still love BIG JUGG
Last edited by DawnOfDusk_ on May 15, 2020, 2:54:05 AM
Hello guys, I would like to buy Watcher's eye with Clarity/ES and other good mod for this build. Could you please advise me which mod is good for this build? I am thinking about Precision attack speed or attack dmg and Discipline ES faster recharge or ES recovery rate. Thank you:)
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
You are right. I played this build last league and earlier this league. Still trying things out. Currently, I'm playing scion version and to be honest, I feel a lot smoother, faster, and kinda tankie (9k ES with Headhunter and 1 replenishing). And I calculate the cost to run a herald stacking and int stacking. Much cheaper to run a herald stacking at this moment and you can get so much more damage. Just a suggestion :) Still love BIG JUGG

Yea my bad, i thought you were talking about herald spell builds cause that is what most of people are playing, but then i saw your scion character with MS. Looks nice indeed : )
Last edited by ongnamogurudevnamo on May 15, 2020, 4:20:57 AM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello guys, I would like to buy Watcher's eye with Clarity/ES and other good mod for this build. Could you please advise me which mod is good for this build? I am thinking about Precision attack speed or attack dmg and Discipline ES faster recharge or ES recovery rate. Thank you:)

I would go for precision attack damage since we can have plenty attack speed already and our main sustain is ES per hit (so faster recharge/recovery rate doesn't do much). If you are rich and want to "overkill" your tankiness you can go for Es on hit with discipline + 20 % of max mana as ES with Clarity.
"
"
lampicka95 wrote:

I would go for precision attack damage since we can have plenty attack speed already and our main sustain is ES per hit (so faster recharge/recovery rate doesn't do much). If you are rich and want to "overkill" your tankiness you can go for Es on hit with discipline + 20 % of max mana as ES with Clarity.

Thank you for the answer. Clarity/ES with precision attack dmg it is :D Clarity/ES with Es on hit costs around 150ex on std which is too much for me now. Currently I am saving up my currency for the end of the league and hopefully some good items will be listed from the league on STD.

when the crusader orb slam hits, yum
nice ring.
Elusive and tailwind are they realy worth for this build ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
nice ring.
Elusive and tailwind are they realy worth for this build ?

tailwind is worth it, but elusive is not. You get tailwind 100% on crit, while elusive is 5-10% chance on crit so you will get elusive on 1-3 hit out of 333 total hits.
Last edited by lehlehich on May 16, 2020, 8:22:46 AM
Ok and now what about awakened multistrike is it realy worth the 60exalt ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
Ok and now what about awakened multistrike is it realy worth the 60exalt ?

Its a huge boost for damage as it increases attack rate, so more molten orbs are generated per second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info