[3.10] Guardian Support no Solo 90 rez most aggressive auras

I'm going to try this out. Looks fun.
First thanks about sharing !
Except : Zealotry + Malevolence i dont have mana to use
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vietdungvn/characters

Gem lv 19

Which phanteon do you use?
Can you help me?...this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/DduR0nry

My question is about resistances...I can't reach 90 all resistances and the DPS boost that I'm offering is not enough for the invest that I did in the build. I have all almost, you can check the PoB...and even with those clusters and items it's not enough DPS that I'm offering to my party members...for example, I asked too many people to tell me his DPS without and with my auras. They say for example "35k without and 235k with"...I think it's too low. I don't know why there's so many others aurabots who gives HUGE DPS with worsts clusters (or differents, ones who don't offer Aura Effect) than mine. If you can help me about what I'm missing or doing wrong I'd appreciate it. It's my 3rd attempt to make a "good aurabot". But always have the same problem. Idk if my aura effect is too low, or I'm stacking the wrong clusters. But in the guide says and shows that u can x5 (max) your teammates...and how I see it I offer just x2...barely...so, hope you can help me, and thanks!
I've been plying aurabot characters for a few leagues now and I have to say that this build guide is not put together very well.

The main text of the build makes no mention to the fact that you're running one of the most expensive watcher's eye in the game to achieve what is a fairly average ES pool. In addition to this there is almost no mention of what is arguably the most important matter when it comes to aurabot characters and that is the Reduced Mana Reserved corruptions on jewels. This stat alone is the difference between reserving one aura and all the auras.

The PoB supplied makes a lot of strange choices as well. Skill points are already at a premium when making an aurabot tree but you have points spent in +30 strength nodes at level 94 along with the fact that there's no Might of the Meek or Intuitive Leap which would allow for both saving skill points and granting more mana reservation reduction.

The medium cluster jewels also forgo possible 6% aura effect nodes which is the whole idea that aura bots are built around in the first place.

I could see this build filling the role of a cheap aurabot build if not for the fact that you're using level 21 gems in places along with a clarity watcher's eye. The presence of this jewel in the build only serves to further my confusion at your choice "not to invest in mana". Yes the ascendancy was nerfed but it's still very strong and absolutely worth building for when you're supporting an ES based character(s).

Finally the gear that you have shown in the build has a lot of room for improvement such as +2 corruptions on helm/chest/gloves as well as enchants available on the helm.

I like to see aurabot builds on the forums and I'm not trying to tear yours down. This build, however, leaves a lot of room for people to end up with a very sub-par character in almost all aspects of the aurabot play style.
Last edited by Minirawr on Sep 13, 2020, 8:54:40 AM
"
Minirawr wrote:
I've been plying aurabot characters for a few leagues now and I have to say that this build guide is not put together very well.

The main text of the build makes no mention to the fact that you're running one of the most expensive watcher's eye in the game to achieve what is a fairly average ES pool. In addition to this there is almost no mention of what is arguably the most important matter when it comes to aurabot characters and that is the Reduced Mana Reserved corruptions on jewels. This stat alone is the difference between reserving one aura and all the auras.

The PoB supplied makes a lot of strange choices as well. Skill points are already at a premium when making an aurabot tree but you have points spent in +30 strength nodes at level 94 along with the fact that there's no Might of the Meek or Intuitive Leap which would allow for both saving skill points and granting more mana reservation reduction.

The medium cluster jewels also forgo possible 6% aura effect nodes which is the whole idea that aura bots are built around in the first place.

I could see this build filling the role of a cheap aurabot build if not for the fact that you're using level 21 gems in places along with a clarity watcher's eye. The presence of this jewel in the build only serves to further my confusion at your choice "not to invest in mana". Yes the ascendancy was nerfed but it's still very strong and absolutely worth building for when you're supporting an ES based character(s).

Finally the gear that you have shown in the build has a lot of room for improvement such as +2 corruptions on helm/chest/gloves as well as enchants available on the helm.

I like to see aurabot builds on the forums and I'm not trying to tear yours down. This build, however, leaves a lot of room for people to end up with a very sub-par character in almost all aspects of the aurabot play style.

I currently consider an aurabot
Are there any up to date Templar aurabot guides worth checking out that you are aware of?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info