[3.10] Guardian Support no Solo 90 rez most aggressive auras

+1 we aura supporters are united
"
Centorios wrote:
+1 we aura supporters are united

Its an answer for me ?
Hi,
One very important piece is the amulet.
Try to find one with the 5% mana reserved and as much mana/es possible within your currency limit.
Then you have to annoint "Champion of the cause" to have 4% mana reserved (1 golden oil so 1 ex).
With those 9% it should help.
Let me know,

Nowis
"
nowis5 wrote:
Hi,
One very important piece is the amulet.
Try to find one with the 5% mana reserved and as much mana/es possible within your currency limit.
Then you have to annoint "Champion of the cause" to have 4% mana reserved (1 golden oil so 1 ex).
With those 9% it should help.
Let me know,

Nowis

Hi Nowis ! Thank you for your answer, but as you said, i need currency to buy it ahah
And i don't have it ! Do you have any advice about priorization ?

Have a good day !

Hacktiv
Hey, im starting my first Aura char, invested quite a bit so far but still in the leveling process - what ascendancy order would you recommend?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
You guys should quality rings for even more faster start and es and quality amulet, so it gets up to 6% reduced mana. :)
my res are 89 89 90 atm. what am i doing wrong and miss the 1 max res? my profile is open check it
Last edited by viperakias on Apr 2, 2020, 1:15:00 AM
Hi, I want to know what can I do to get more energy shield, I am at ~5300 and dying too much.

Also I cannot cast all auras even with skyforth, what should I invest into.
Hey just looking for a little help. This is my first ever season. So I'm super new to the game. I followed the guide but my resistances are stuck at 85, 85, 83. That's with all purity's running and purity of elements. Can anybody help explain how I get to 90% res? Thank you !
Hey thank you for this guide really helped alot.
I still dont understand why I have my resist at 88,88,89 and you got 90,90,91 anything I am missing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info