[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

What Ascendancy did you use for the Assassin? Thanks!
Last edited by meister1523 on Apr 1, 2020, 8:05:38 AM
How do you deal with bleeds on low-life? Just a staunch flask? Or a nice health mind corrupt implic?

Btw, absolutely awesome build. Absolutely destroying stuff, and love brands.

Tad squishy when not leeching, any suggestions for my gear/tree is appreciated :)
What prefer more on MoM version: Zealotry or Wrath?
Very nice build. I have a lvl 92 hiero SB Archmage and this just feels way more tankier which is very nice. I have been wondering though, why choose "Harness the void" instead of "Swift Killer"?
this build is epic! I have never seen damage like this before. Survivability was ok'ish until i bough Watchers eye with 2 mods: 10% damage taken as mana before life and second mod converting max mana to energy shield and now survivability is perfect.
The build is so strong i don't use vaal RF and i can hardly notice any bosses on the map because they die so fast. All that before i realised i had free jewel socket!
I don't think i will play another build like that anytime soon. Thank you very much!
Need some help, I die like 5 times per t15 map. I dont know what im doing worng. Can some1 help me out?

4.5k energy shield and 8300 mana

170k Storm band tooltip DPS
Last edited by ratz on Apr 2, 2020, 1:54:44 PM
"
ratz wrote:
Need some help, I die like 5 times per t15 map. I dont know what im doing worng. Can some1 help me out?

U need a "gain #% of max mana as extra maximum energy shield" watcher's eye, that will give you about 2000 extra ES. 4500 ES is way too low, especially when you are playing LL and you don't have MoM to protect you
Last edited by tlang on Apr 2, 2020, 3:15:58 PM
"
tlang wrote:
"
ratz wrote:

U need a "gain #% of max mana as extra maximum energy shield" watcher's eye, that will give you about 2000 extra ES. 4500 ES is way too low, especially when you are playing LL and you don't have MoM to protect you

170k tooltip dps is what.. 4 fevered minds?
That's enough for one cast and one cast only meaning you're a sitting duck during any down time.

Personally I think this build does an immense amount of damage but I follow a rule; don't push your mana cost past half of your mana. In an ideal situation, 2 casts is good enough so that if you some reason run into a pack but you lost your brand recall, you can cast again and reset your mana pool.

I also advise bringing a quartz flask for phasing. Saves me so many times because I'm not being creep blocked.

This build is def big dick energy and it's fun to see numbers go up, but you can't dps if you're dead!
"
warxtreme wrote:
but you can't dps if you're dead!

Funnily enough that is exactly how I get rid of half a wave in Simulacrum if I drown in a sea of nonsense every now and then. :P

Last edited by cryion on Apr 2, 2020, 9:33:45 PM
Any tips for weapon craft ? Best dps mods? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info