[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Also, someone mentioned the Seeker Runes cluster notable, and I have to say it's amazing! Brands attach to enemies off-screen so I don't have to dive into groups anymore. Tried mapping without it and it feels a lot worse.
"
JiminiJ wrote:
Hey guys, moved to the assassin version of the build. Loving the build.

Couple of noob questions:
- Why no MoM in the assassin version? I'm feeling super squishy without the 30ex WE yet.
- Why no Mana leech? I feel like it would help with re-casting brands and arcane cloak.

MOM is bad with LL because you have only like 100 life unreserved so 30% of that is like 30 damage. Pretty much worthless.

Mana is pretty much only for chaos damage in LL version.
"
netsstea wrote:
Here is mine. Deathless Sirius 8, 20 wave simulacrum, 100% delirious
I am sitting on 8k1 es and 8k7 mana and res capped.
Max block also. But I feel I still need to investigate into ring and amulet to have more critical multiplier for more DPS.
Previously I have around 9k es and 7k3 mana and max block, but after that I have decided to go to have more mana for more damage

What did you do to get max block?
Just about done with this league once I get 40/40 but wanted to try to eke out as much from this build as possible - any thoughts on finding an upgrade for my wand?

I've plugged in every wand from this thread and had a live search running for a while now, but can't seem to get more DPS in PoB.
Amazing build - thanks so much

I have focused on increasing ES and using defensive flasks to be a bit more tanky to pretty good effect. Consistent deathless simulacrum even with 2 bosses, can run 100% juiced t16 pretty effectively, and literally just phase-sprint through regular t16 maps. Now up to 10k ES.

Also using 2x cluster jewels with Disorienting Display, Scintillating Idea, Storm Drinker, and 2 Jewel slots to allows for a 4th Fevered Mind
Last edited by cosmiccottonshirt on May 11, 2020, 5:27:38 PM
So i got Mindspiral helmet, Aztiri Foible, Soultether, but im on SSF. I will be trying to chance Cloak of defiance and Voidbringers, also vaal fevered minds. Will this Trickster build be better than Hiero? Im aiming for full completion of atlas and some sirius action.
This league has been the first for me seriously pushing for more end-game equipment on a single build, and it's been this one as I'm really enojoying it!

I made a couple of modifications to the low life tree, including a second large cluster jewel which I mostly use for the sockets. You can check it out here if interested: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ducksoup87/characters?characterName=Brandenzio.

Edit: I've been trying to link my items but for some reason it's just showing multiple copies of my chest.
Last edited by DuckSoup87 on May 25, 2020, 4:16:14 AM
Do you recommend LL without clarity wathcers eye?
Last edited by pphnx on May 26, 2020, 3:49:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info