Season One, Race Event 65: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

Crazy fun and difficult race, died twice and just farmed terraces and checked for easy rhoa nests here and there and finished half way to 9 for 1 point.

I would really like to see a race mode that promotes glass cannon builds. I know making an easy mode race isn't ideal or part of the MO of this game, but the difficulty comes from the competition. Something like mobs have 250% more health but players take 50% less damage. That could be extreme and would cause some seriously hilarious balls of mobs.

Also wanted to show the insane ammount of life regen gear i found on my marauder :0
wanted to play super safe ranged character since i have crappy fps drops in these turbo and ancestral events. Killed like every mob I saw and progressed slowly, just wanted some points. Hilarious i got demi xD.

Also 10% rain of arrows dropping from hailrake when i was doing hailrake for that gem. lucky ;p

Spoiler
Spoiler
IGN: Rollface
Had some good rng. hillock dropped 3 rares lol.
37 overall and 9th mara i think

went back and did hailrake once i got to ledge and was still scary as fuck
to contact me in game @babymitch
twitch.tv/babymitch
explode dead totem have far range way to far :O
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
My literally one-more-mob-and-it-would-be-two-points-more FAIL:

Spoiler

Look at the Exp... o_O

But I'll learn from it. I was playing it way too save at the beginning.
"
Toxic999 wrote:
explode dead totem have far range way to far :O

Indeed! Plus they look so innocent. They should use the Tiki Totem skin for variation but that would probably mean more preload lag of doom.

Really, this was mad fun, highly enjoyabel, if only GGG would prioritise fixing the preloading on summons. Right after starting at beach, the second totem is a summoner, I freeze and wake up with non visible life and surrounded by zombies but somehow got away and recovered. o.O
... is not a troll
was fun got my 3 points 2 minutes till the end. However is it to much to ask to have guaranteed Coral Ring on Nessa at the start, even a 20 HP one is better than nothing.

Mobs to watch out in this sort of races:

- Teleport Totem (OP, not joking and don't underestimate them)
- Detonating Totem (It WILL faceroll you if you faceroll bunch of mobs in one place)
- Thing of the deep, slows like hell. (done it as a witch with cold snap/fire ball. needed to use one tp)

edit:
- skeleton totem (it can kill you the first time it spawn skeletons, i got major lag in mudflats and it was not fun)

there's definitely more dangerous mobs, but i haven't seen/done them and i only got to lower prison.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Mar 23, 2013, 2:24:38 PM
Spoiler

Died at first run @ terraces after buying ms boots and not being able to afford a coral. 2nd run had to ninja-logout in graveyard, luckily had wp taken.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Thought i suck during the race, but made it 7th best Ranger (Lvl 12). I love these hard races

More Challenge = more fun for me :)

Spoiler

GG GGG
Why cant I find items like this in sensible races:

IGN: Starlight_Seraphim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info