Season One, Race Event 65: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

Oh my god... I give up, died after 4 min in terraces, died again in twilight strand and then after taking it slower again in terraces after 10 minutes or so.

Edit: Do people get to the pyramid in an 1h race? This would be fun...
Last edited by BubuIIC on Mar 23, 2013, 1:27:09 PM
this was really fun this time :).

sadly brutus got the better of me.

no tp scroll up to brutus and i forced him on level 9 :(.

did well until i realized that the doorway to the exit is blocked. managed to pass him, then got hooked and slammed. had him at 20%.

next time i will do better :).
I love this game and GGG,
but racing is exhausting.

Died to desync in Brutus...
That, plus the disconnects, plus the client crashes (especially in act3), plus the fact that everytime I change area it takes around 10-15 seconds to load...

It's sad because I started racing as much as I could, and now I barely join any races anymore, I don't even watch streams. Knowing I can't compete with others because of technical issues sucks...

I know the devs already know how important it is to fix the game, I just hope it happens before I lose my love for the game :(
> lets do this turbo ancestral race!
> killed by hillock 1 minute later
> hmm... he atacked me very fast
> hmm...
> oh yea this is trubo race <retarded brain>

> zombies and avasion totem
> cool I can kill them
> run to them
> skeletons apear from nowhere
> miss, miss, miss
> died

> grinding in prision
> black screen - graphic card drivers crash
> died
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 23, 2013, 1:50:56 PM
unfortunately died to brutus, not much of my fault but i could have played it extra safe with hiding behind walls and 8 tps. btw. lightning warp totems are definately bugged, they sometimes disappear or sometimes thier casting animation disappear (this have nothing to do with desync). i wonder what's going to happen if i get no animation + no totem totem on me, hehe.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
bad idea doing brutus @ lvl11 witch without firetrap :/
i thougth i wont need the quicksilver anyway so i didnt do hailraike. realised i would have needed firetrap right before brutus, so i decided to give it a try and failed!
i dont see any tactic for witch to kill turbo brutus without a trap (at least not with that desync. he ported on 4-5 different locations in 2-3 seconds and then i was dead) ...

was fun though just stressed my luck a bit too much. had abolutely no problems until brutus.

alched the ring, bought the wand, nothing more worth to mention

PS: died @ #20 and #2 or #3 witch
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Mar 23, 2013, 1:54:47 PM
D'oh! Died at the Warden with 7 mins to go. LOL I still haven't gotten past a turbo Warden.
i want a extra point for finishing without death :)
(over 60mins)
Wow I only hit level 12 and made 5th ranger >.<

Fun race
Last edited by JJ106X on Mar 23, 2013, 2:09:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info