Season One, Race Event 63: 3 Hour Party

My best run yet, made level 19 and was going to made my first 4 point 3 hour run (was going to make level24), until I rubberbanded into the middle of an invincible mob in WF, and the resurrect button was on my screen =(

Come one guys at GGG, get it together.

It really sucks to get 2h 20min in and die to desync
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Mar 22, 2013, 3:27:02 PM
Last edited by SupraAce on Mar 22, 2013, 3:57:51 PM
I think it would be funny if they turned on the cheat detection program before the end of this season.

"
Malware in Cheat Programs
If you use a maphack tool (or other cheat program), we will ban you. If we don’t ban you in time, your account will be stolen due to the keyloggers that the program probably has. All maphacks that we have investigated currently have keyloggers. If you want to keep yourself safe, don’t try to cheat.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464
I had 3 Speed Flasks before I was lvl 4, to bad I started 2 hours late. Just crusing to the ledge, kill brutus for fun, and a bit of ledge again.
Found a bunch of orbs like they were free :)

--WTB event coral ring btw--
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

was wearing these. managed to get lvl 27. never had a chance to put on vaal drop.

This was my first try to actually do a 3HR Solo (albeit the party)

#8 Duelist. I'm very happy with my result!

Lol drop of the Race!

Didn't do Hailrake :P
IGN: Reaver_Dre
Nemesis 'Hardcore' Shop: "Exile-Mart!" <http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/546882>
#13 witch

Last edited by Amethyzt on Mar 22, 2013, 4:13:39 PM
"
SupraAce wrote:

unique spree
57th overall, 10th mara.. best yet I guess, for a party anyway.

^
Another Race with really bad drop RNG. Alched one Weapon and it was total garbage. Crafted Neck somewhere in Act 2 and Lightning Dmg Ring with 15 min left. Finished with 280 Cleave Dmg.

Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Last edited by Lasti on Mar 22, 2013, 4:18:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info