Season One, Race Event 63: 3 Hour Party

"
becken wrote:
I'm pretty sure the point of the 3 hour races is to force groups to do some progression and not farm western as mush as you can.

Ye, as if farmin docks as much as you can is better.
i'd like to participate, never tried party race.
If there is somebody who have place in some 'playing 4 fun' party msg me in game 'OmegaNoir' or answer here so i'll contact u ;)
Can we get a date/time for these events in the thread title? Alternatively edit the titles of past events to indicate they are done.

Actually that second option would probably work better, not sure local times could be displayed in thread titles.
duelist runner looking for a team. eu teams only
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
Last edited by canzpl on Mar 22, 2013, 12:00:48 PM
Looking for a group. I'm gonna play a Shadow ranger and I know what I'm doing. Have been practicing on my own a lot lately.

Let me know if you want me on your group :)
Looking for group , first race so just going to play what i know ele ranger
Ranger LF solid team who norm hit top 100 preferably top 50 cause I can hit top 50 solo. Must have voice chat of some kind.
Last edited by Deadlyxtinct on Mar 22, 2013, 12:35:55 PM

good thing i went witch...
Tried pinging sience i was suffering some severe latency issues noticed the graph go up to 900+, keeps giving 75% and 50% packet loss on pathofexile.com so eh... Sadly this race thing isnt even remotely possible. Wellp, that's still I guess one point home. I had no issues with the lag in closed beta, but when it went open, constant issues with connection.
Nerf Sins level 1 pls its too hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info