[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

How much shaper dps does this build have and how Tanky is it?

How is it looking for 3.12?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
How much shaper dps does this build have and how Tanky is it?

How is it looking for 3.12?

A few million Shaper DPS (gear dependent though).

Skill tree is tailored for more damage and survivability rely on usage of utility flasks.

Build will be fine in 3.12. I will be updating the guide once patch notes is out.
Hi is this updated for the heist league? Currently leveling a char with this guide. Would appreciate an update, thank you!
I don't understand why call to arm is used? What war cries are supposed to be used with this build? I see your reply for infernal cry but exert doesn't trigger with flurry and cyclone?
When going slayer, what gem do you replace berserk with?
"
viald wrote:
Hi is this updated for the heist league? Currently leveling a char with this guide. Would appreciate an update, thank you!

The guide is still valid for Heist. :)

"
Imagary wrote:
I don't understand why call to arm is used? What war cries are supposed to be used with this build? I see your reply for infernal cry but exert doesn't trigger with flurry and cyclone?

You use Infernal Cry for the cover in ash and explosion. You don't use it for the exert. :)

"
Kryonyx wrote:
When going slayer, what gem do you replace berserk with?

If you go Slayer, you will want to use Rage support gem. Thus still keeping Berserk gem for the build.
Hey Kira, where is infernal cry exactly? Am I missing a gem on the link set up or is it a passive? I don't see where infernal cry comes into place.
Also on a side note, I don't know if this helps or not. But since I just started the league and I didn't want to dedicate the time to farming an oni-goroshi at first. Could I recommend a onehander/shield option that I have found works?

Innsbury Edge + The Oak makes a decent combo until you can get an oni-goroshi.
"
Bryle wrote:
Hey Kira, where is infernal cry exactly? Am I missing a gem on the link set up or is it a passive? I don't see where infernal cry comes into place.

My bad, I was looking at my other guide. I have updated the gems section in this guide. You will see Infernal Cry in the 4L gems section.

"
Bryle wrote:
Also on a side note, I don't know if this helps or not. But since I just started the league and I didn't want to dedicate the time to farming an oni-goroshi at first. Could I recommend a onehander/shield option that I have found works?

Innsbury Edge + The Oak makes a decent combo until you can get an oni-goroshi.

Thanks for the tip to fellow players. Yes. If you are in trade league, you can definitely level your character with any 1H sword till you get your hands on Oni. :)
can we get a item progression guide :) thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info