[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
scrvffie wrote:
What about killing all the bandits? Is it okay to run this build with 2 passive skill points in endgame?

Yes. It is fine to kill all bandits.
I've invested 200+ hours to this build (my first one), however i think i'm gonna move on afterall.

Very fun to clear maps fast enough. However some bosses are really one shottin or really really difficult to navigate.

Even though resists are capped, armor is 8.5k, HP 4300, I still die in a few seconds in Vaal Pyramid boss (t12) for example.

Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong. Overall, dmg is not a problem most of the time. Even in T16.

Maybe I should choose a minion build or something else. (a more indirect aproach)
If anyone have anything to advice, I'm all ears.

Thx for the help in advance.
"
aaltaya wrote:
I've invested 200+ hours to this build (my first one), however i think i'm gonna move on afterall.

Very fun to clear maps fast enough. However some bosses are really one shottin or really really difficult to navigate.

Even though resists are capped, armor is 8.5k, HP 4300, I still die in a few seconds in Vaal Pyramid boss (t12) for example.

Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong. Overall, dmg is not a problem most of the time. Even in T16.

Maybe I should choose a minion build or something else. (a more indirect aproach)
If anyone have anything to advice, I'm all ears.

Thx for the help in advance.

You have too many uniques in your gears. POE is a game that require a good mix of unique and rare for damage and survivability.

I would change the chest to 6L Crusader + hunter chest with:

"
exploding mod & +1 curse & 1.#% crit to attack & 100+ life.

I will also change the gloves to warlord influenced spiked gloves (ilvl 84+) with:

"
culling strike + melee physical + 90+ life + attack speed + resist

You want 6000+ life on your character. 4.3k life is just too low. Even for an evasion + dodge skill tree, you will still want 5.3k life to feel somewhat safe.

Change your boots to Hunter Redeemer Two Tone boots (armor + evasion, ilvl 86+) with:
"
30+% movement & 80+ life & tailwind & elusive & resist of choice.

For rings, 2 x steel rings (hunter and warlord, ilvl 84+). You want both rings to have:

"
70+ life & t1 flat physical & chaos resist & resist of choice & curse on hit with flammability (warlord) / elemental weakness (hunter).

Get a warlord Royal Burgonet helm (ilvl 83+). You will want to harvest craft it too with:

"
100+ life & 10% physical damage as fire & resist of choice.

e.g.
Thanks for the detailed reply.
I'll see what i can do.
Cheers
I've been trying to run this build and stone walled really hard. A mate of mine dropped me a few accessories which really helped me out but I'm still incapable of running Red Maps as I keep getting popped and instagibbed. I want to being working towards the Rares recommended in the guide but all the bases are much too expensive. Anyone recommend where I go from here?

It's getting extremely demoralizing to be permanently stuck at level 90 with the amount of times I get 1-2 shotted.

Should I just continuously farm T10 maps until I eventually amass enough currency to do anything?
Last edited by Mandilus on Jul 17, 2020, 3:38:06 PM
"
Mandilus wrote:
I've been trying to run this build and stone walled really hard. A mate of mine dropped me a few accessories which really helped me out but I'm still incapable of running Red Maps as I keep getting popped and instagibbed. I want to being working towards the Rares recommended in the guide but all the bases are much too expensive. Anyone recommend where I go from here?

It's getting extremely demoralizing to be permanently stuck at level 90 with the amount of times I get 1-2 shotted.

Should I just continuously farm T10 maps until I eventually amass enough currency to do anything?

I recommend you to stick to Cyclone for this build. You will have a more enjoyable time.

Gears to upgrade (you can easily craft them in Harvest):

Warlord influenced Royal Burgonet or Nightmare Basinet (ilvl 85+):
1. Harvest chaos slam till you get T1 elemental damage
2. Augment crit x 2 (for +1 power charge and T1 crit multiplier)
3. Augment fire x 2 (for nearby enemies have -9 fire ressit and T1 physical damage as fire)
4. Augment T1 life

Warlord influenced gloves (Spiked gloves prefered) (ilvl 83+):
1. Harvest chaos for culling strike
2. Augment desired resist
3. Augment attack x 2 (for T1 attack speed and T1 melee physical)
4. Augment T1 life

Warlord influenced ring (ilvl 83+, Steel ring prefered):
1. Deafening essence of Contempt and remove undesirable affixes
2. Augment chaos resist
3. Augment fire (for Flammability, will likely take a few attempts)
4. Augment T1 life
5. Craft -3 mana to channeling skill

Hunter influenced ring (ilvl 83+, Steel ring prefered):
1. Harvest chaos for L8 elemental weakness
2. Augment chaos resist (or desired resist)
3. Augment T1 life
5. Craft -3 mana to channeling skill

Use any armor/evasion based ilvl 85 Crusader chest for now and craft exploding mod using reforge with physical. You can add T1 life and desired resist till you have more currency to make Crusader + Hunter chest.

In the meantime, you can farm T9+ maps for seeds so that you can craft your gears.
im running this build and is it suppose to be really squishy?
"
spnwe wrote:
im running this build and is it suppose to be really squishy?

That mainly depends on your gears, flasks, and character level.
"

Do you mind looking at my current gear/flasks?
"
spnwe wrote:
"

Do you mind looking at my current gear/flasks?

Sure. But your character profile is hidden...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info