🔥Turtle Bear Army🔥Recruiting 3.23/Active Discord🔥

Invites sent to all!
Sorry, was looking for EU-based guild, reading is not my strongest part :D
Best of luck to you!
Last edited by FonaR007 on Mar 28, 2020, 2:44:45 PM
Off for the night. I'll add people in the morning if I see new posts.
IGN: UglyYoungBuck

Reason: I'm a new player and just looking for a bunch of vets that can help me guide and overall just help each other out. I'm active and only will ever not be on for longer then maybe a couple of days at most.
Invite sent!
Bump!
✪ NAME(IGN):

JabroniPoisons

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:

I'm looking to join a knowledgeable group of players to learn from and push end-game content with. I've played for a few leagues, not always consecutively, and have a solid ARPG background (10+ years Ragnarok Online, 5+ years of D3, etc) so I have a fair understanding of how the game works. I've largely been solo playing as all of my IRL friends are off-put by the games complexity, and im looking to change that!
"
gamby34 wrote:
✪ NAME(IGN): JabroniPoisons

Sounds awesome! I sent you an invite. Let your friends know that if they would like to join and learn as well they are more than welcome. I'm sure I can make the game's complexity something they understand and enjoy.
Last edited by Inksm3ar on Mar 30, 2020, 1:56:50 PM
IGN: Reconita

Reason:
I am a US Army guy. Sorta new to the game.(Played for a few weeks back in 2016) Currently stationed in Germany. Hoping to Play with a relaxed, knowledgeable group of people. Really just getting tired of playing by my self.

Time:
Normally play between 6pm-midnight(Cest) during the week.
Weekends through out the morning.
Accepted!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info