🔥Turtle Bear Army🔥Recruiting 3.23/Active Discord🔥

NAME(IGN):BITCHDITCHER
What you hope to get out of the guild: brand new to poe and trying to do all content!
IGN : aboctat

I wanna learn because im noob lol :P
✪ NAME(IGN):LoveYourEyes
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:I need a family that spends time with me in this game :)
Invites Sent
✪ NAME(IGN)Ire_Of_All

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: A general group of people to just hangout with while playing this game to make it more fun.
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!
NAME(IGN) - dcsuol

What you hope to get out of the guild - general group to hang out with while playing
IGN - Despila
Looking for a mature group to play and chat with.
@wooshwshooowohsooo

My guild died a league or so ago, and while I've gotten a few friends to play the game a bit this league, they're still new and I'd like a place to share my achievements/learn/chat with people who understand the game on the same level I do.
Ign : Princess_Onion

What you hope to get out of the guild : Searching for peoples to hangout / grind or map with, kinda feeling lonely after 3 weeks into the league. Self-taught player (600 hours) that seek help upon end-game content too ^^.
Invites Sent!
Last edited by Inksm3ar on Apr 19, 2020, 12:16:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info