🔥Turtle Bear Army🔥Recruiting 3.23/Active Discord🔥

"
Anyone welcome, new and old players alike! We currently have smallrather large guild stash(unique and maps tabs and quite a bit of other tabs) and are always working on getting more and open to expanding. Our environment is one of willingness to teach and help with any questions. We are a great guild for those who want to learn more about the game, take their game to the next level, or play the endgame with players that like to push it as well.

We are a US server guild. Our usual hours are between 5pm-11pm EST but can often find us at odd hours as well. Two of our officers(BloodySnowie and HarvestSkulls) live in Japan and lithuania. We chat on our discord about a whole lot of nothing and are about having fun more than anything.

We are currently 37/50 active members! Join and come voip with us!

"
We have made it mandatory to join our discord if you would like to join the guild. There is a very short questionnaire so we can get your IGN and get to know you a bit :)

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/ndzzCNa

or

Message @Inksm3ar or @.resourceful on Discord for an invite.

We are pretty casual about playing which means you won't find us disappearing 3 weeks into the league like some guilds. We generally play rather steady for 2 months+ then get kind of sporadic towards the end of the league. Then come back hard for next league.

If any of this interests you, reply to this post with your
NAME(IGN):
What you hope to get out of the guild:
And also quote me [quote="Inksm3ar" realm="pc"][/quote] So I see this sooner.

Also feel free to pm me or whisper me in game @Inks if you have questions. Feel free to ask any questions you have in this thread as well.
You can also pm Resourceful(Res) @ his IGN: Resource

We are not a snowflake guild but that doesn't mean we just put up with douches either. We are a family, a community, and friends.

So be kind!

-Inks
Last edited by Inksm3ar on Nov 24, 2023, 5:46:15 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 10:42:45 AM
"
First
Bump
A new home.

IGN: MetaSlaveTooLate

What do I hope/want?: Simple really, just some people to hang out and play with.
Last edited by TheBrotaku on Apr 25, 2020, 12:30:05 AM
Looking for an active guild. IGN: docSavage50
Bump!
IGN: Draxzon777; Looking for a guild
✪ NAME(IGN): ItsBerserkerTime
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: play and learn with some chill peeps
Looking for an active guild to talk or run some maps with, have over 1.5k hrs. IGN - Rattatouilles
IGN: ShiniBLEED

Looking for a guild to runs maps/all content and get help and help others! around 1.3k hours of gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info