[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

My big worry having watched streamers playing with the league mechanic is maybe that neither build is very well suited for Delirium. The level of tankiness that monsters are scaling too seems pretty nuts, and I have concerns neither build will scale its damage hard enough to move at a good clip through t16 clouds.
"
faytte wrote:
My big worry having watched streamers playing with the league mechanic is maybe that neither build is very well suited for Delirium. The level of tankiness that monsters are scaling too seems pretty nuts, and I have concerns neither build will scale its damage hard enough to move at a good clip through t16 clouds.

Yup, Im in tier 2 maps atm with 5200ehp, like..500 life per second, 400 mana per second, resist capped and I get my ass handed to me sometimes by Delerium shit. I think they are over tuned. Some times you get just absolutely bent over and wonder wtf happened.

Edit: you seem to be questioning the damage of the build. That's not a issue at all. Delerium mobs bending you over a table is what I'm worried about, but then the same thing would happen in any build, so....I dont think it's the build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 14, 2020, 8:50:09 PM
This is really solid stuff, I've played it before. But...this Delerium league mechanic. I'm really thinking something something cold/chill/shatter is gonna shine. I'm getting really sick of getting bent over by Delerium mobs.

This game needs a combat log. Don't even know wtf happened when you die.
"
This is really solid stuff, I've played it before. But...this Delerium league mechanic. I'm really thinking something something cold/chill/shatter is gonna shine. I'm getting really sick of getting bent over by Delerium mobs.

Unfortunately I think you'll probably find it's the opposite. From what I can tell, most of the dangerous elements in the Delirium encounters cannot be prevented with freeze or shatter.
"
Wallach wrote:
"

Unfortunately I think you'll probably find it's the opposite. From what I can tell, most of the dangerous elements in the Delirium encounters cannot be prevented with freeze or shatter.

:O fuck me...dood to know before I was about to pick something to reroll to.

This is frustrating. Do you have thoughts on the matter your self? Is everyone getting their but handed to them trying to keep up with the fog in maps?
Guess I will wait to see if GGG retunes the mobs. My main thought was rerolling as a miner since the damage with them can seem considerably higher, but I like the ability to plant a totem and keep running. If HFT is doing enough in t16/a8 maps to keep pace with mob tankiness then that is fine.
what do you think of the Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield ?
Wallach - thanks for updating the build.

I think I'm missing something, though.

The build has Holy Fire totems in a 6-link.
There are 4-links for Flammability, Wave of Conviction totem, and Cast When Damage Taken.
There is a 3 socket for Flame Dash/Portal.

Does that mean there is another 3 socket spot I can do whatever with? (Or a 4-link, if I make CwDT a 3-link.)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
Wallach - thanks for updating the build.

I think I'm missing something, though.

The build has Holy Fire totems in a 6-link.
There are 4-links for Flammability, Wave of Conviction totem, and Cast When Damage Taken.
There is a 3 socket for Flame Dash/Portal.

Does that mean there is another 3 socket spot I can do whatever with? (Or a 4-link, if I make CwDT a 3-link.)

Yes - I mention this in the video update, but forgot to spell this out explicitly in the guide. There is basically an open 3-link in your off-hand; there are a bunch of utility options for this link right now, the most logical of which is probably some kind of Blade Blast setup for cheapest access to Unnerve. But you could also setup a golem, some kind of trap setup to generate charges, etc. You also need to have a spot open for your Herald of Ash if you wind up moving to a pair of Circle of Anguish rings, so maybe you make it an Enlighten chain so you could put up something like rank 1 Clarity or Precision for Watcher's Eye considerations. It's just going to depend on what your play style suits and what kind of effects you are already getting from gear (or cluster jewels, in the case of Unnerve).
Hello Wallach.
What do you think about using Multiple Totems Support nowadays?
I mean, losing only 21% of damage but summoning 2 more totems seems pretty good to me, and apparently some gems are on the links just because there's no other good ones.
Hope u understand what I mean, my english is kinda bad.
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info