3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Spoiler
@goja - damn bro, outstanding tip on the color changing.

I am really thinking about that impresence amulet with vulnerability 0 mana.

Does anyone have any tip regarding the annoint? I was thinking either Revenge of the hunted (both phys and life) or Honed edge / Master of the force - for the full dmg node.

Edit: again, thank you goja, really great tip - linked vulnev for blasphemy
Unavailable

Got my impresencr for 2 ex (dmn prices on ps4)
I will go for master of the force as anoint as golden oil os 4 ex on ps4 and tbh I am really poor now, got nothing left :-))))
I am using flesh and stone, blood and sand, hopurity, war banner and vulnerability as auras now.
I believe I should swap war banner and hop for pride since pride is "more dmg" while the other two are increased so as a lucky guess I believe pride is multiplicative but I will keep it like this for now.
Went back to 6500 health (will fix it on the next lvl or by getting another jwl)

Rampart would have been an amazing choice (as, ms, dmg, 10 fortify effects) but again golden oil...

Not sure it was a good idea to swap my 500+ health amulet with impresence just so I will not have to manually cast vulnerability :-))))))

Final edit for today: found one golden oil for 1 ex so I did Rampart

Unavailable
Awesome job with your gear ninjakurulz!

I did some testing (just in PoB) and it seems like Pride, at its full potential does more damage than War Banner and Herald of Purity combined (as you mentioned). It's always awesome to try things out so good for you! You're doing an awesome job! One thing I keep forgetting to do it use Berserk. If you wanted, Tempest Shield could apply Vulnerability for you with TS-CoH-Vul.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi WoD,

Thank you for testing pride vs hop+war banner, I am sorry I was right :-))

Yes, I never used the dmn berserk either, therefore I remove it.

The coh + vulm is a great idea, however, I do feel like I am not hit in most of the fights, at least with rares.

Just out of curiosity, can you think of a different spell to replace bladestorm (still physical build ofx)?

Btw - died twice at lvl 95 last night, sooo much xp loss.
Some damn range spiders (I think) with some kind of red lights/candles spell that explode (not sure if corpse expl or just explosion) but that managed to annoy me :-))

I was thinking for my next char to be an aurabot but so difficult to find ppl to play with on ps4. Cannot be compared with the "world on pc itself".
Since I am not willing to invest 600-800 dolars in a new computer, Ill have to stick with solo play for the moment.
Tbh I prefer buying some new toys for my kid instead of a new computer (or some lego for myself lol)
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Hi WoD,

Thank you for testing pride vs hop+war banner, I am sorry I was right :-))

Yes, I never used the dmn berserk either, therefore I remove it.

The coh + vulm is a great idea, however, I do feel like I am not hit in most of the fights, at least with rares.

Just out of curiosity, can you think of a different spell to replace bladestorm (still physical build ofx)?

Btw - died twice at lvl 95 last night, sooo much xp loss.
Some damn range spiders (I think) with some kind of red lights/candles spell that explode (not sure if corpse expl or just explosion) but that managed to annoy me :-))

I was thinking for my next char to be an aurabot but so difficult to find ppl to play with on ps4. Cannot be compared with the "world on pc itself".
Since I am not willing to invest 600-800 dolars in a new computer, Ill have to stick with solo play for the moment.
Tbh I prefer buying some new toys for my kid instead of a new computer (or some lego for myself lol)
Hey ninjakurulz,

If you're looking to replace Bladestorm, Cyclone is a popular choice amount followers, Ice Crash (remove Brutality), Perforate, Sunder...anything bure physical that you like will scale well!

That sucks to die in the mid 90's. I'm sorry. I find exploding corpses really hard to see.

(You can never have too much Lego ;).)

Some Aura bots can work well solo if you make them a minion build as well.But they take some specific uniques.

Great job at 95!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey, I had been trying another build at first before I found out how niche it is. Like, to make it work properly I need to get good shaper weapons with bloch which can be kinda...difficult. At least to find those with good DPs, so I was wondering if this build is truly effective and tanky as it seems. Getting murdered randomly around 90s really isn't fun. I am on 94 and still scared because some bosses on atlas manage to one shot me even with 6.7k hp.
Hi Praef :-)

From my personal experience, like 99% of the time I just stand there and bladestorm - delve included (but I am only 200 level or something)
However, when I am doing lvl 15+ maps, I need to pay more attention since I alchemy the maps and all of then have at least one bad mod, like vulnerability, xxxx crit multi. And it seeems the scalling is rly weird.

I NEVER touch the armor and ctb reduction maps (tried once vs minotaur it went rly bad, he just one shotted me randomly).
The temporal chains map are a no go to me, I move like a fking turtle and it drives me insane.
Also racecourse map due to one boss with reflect skill and I am too lazy to pay attention when he activeates it.

And yes, I died again two days ago and I decided to take a break but on my own fault, did one unidentified corrupted Zana map and it was the only mod that kill me on sight - phys reflect. Did bladestorm - died - closed poe - went to play civ 6.

I am not sure if there is any "cheap build" where you can be immortal - as this one is not expensive at all - I invested like 20 ex just because I wanted to add more and more dps. And I paid a lot for like 500 more dmg in bladestorm. (Maybe the baron summoner is but I havent played)

Besides, poe is broken, a lot of things can one shot you unfortunately.
Well, it is less about being "immortal" and more about having a somewhat stable build so you can beat elder, sirus and so on. I did decide to give it a shot, on a slightly less budge build considering the shield I am using is the stronk one packing reckoning level 30, consequently I have 75% block without even being in combat. So far I didn't get in any danger in fight, but still need to test against serious bosses to see what happens. Gonna try to improve my dps in case I do decide to keep the build, as my accuracy rings aren't needed anymore and getting an amulet with tenacity certainly will come handy with so much hp being invested.
I was not able to beat sirus but I had no clue what to do in the fight. Still managed to get to last phase without dying.

Last thing to have in mind (I guess you already know this), it is not a 1 minute map build or instant shot bosses.

I do enjoy the delve part tbh, just ran out of niko mapping..
Oh, I am well aware about that. My dps dropped a lot, but honestly I would rather have a safe/reliable build over squishiness and unexpected/random deaths. Especially so late into the game when death can be so punishing for your levels. Plus the damage part can be patched up with rings I suppose, and amulets to increase physical damage with flat and crafted suffixes. That and tenacity to give another boost.
Is Pride better than Herald of Purity? I'm a bit lazy to do the math, maybe someone already did it :)
Regards :)
Pride is always better, especially for boss killing. The "catch" is the amount of mana you end up reserving, but with a lv3 enlightenment late game you get a decent amount of mana to work with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info