3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Bro I have multiple queries.
Sweeeeet.

"
Would be better ho purity instead of pride?
Or the %physical from pride is better than 17-35 more physical from hop?
I do not have a computer anymore, somehow it died and on ps4 I cannot install path of building so a reply will be great.
Thank you!!
Pride is a lot stronger than Herald of Purity. The issue with Pride is that it's only at it's max potential if the enemy has been near you for 4 seconds. That's a long time in this game. So that's really only a boss thing. That being said, since Pride is only WAY better for boss situations, only consider replacing it if clearing takes too long for you. Otherwise, keep it.

"
Ps1 - got my lethal pride for 2 ex. Now I need to mod it in a correct way.
Good job! Good luck!

"
Ps2 - any tip how I can remove thw mana leach node? I can save 4 points that will go directly in another node under lethal pride aoe.
Is there any enchant to leach mana?
Enchant? I don't know, you'd have to check the wiki. But there are lots of mana leeching mods that can drop. you can craft mana leech on weapons too. I forget which affix it is. Vaal Pact is HUGE for us though.

"
Later edit1: I have decided to give it a shot to Herald of purity + war banner instead of Pride.
Cool. I'll play with it as well and see what it's like.

"
Later edit2: still no clue how to get mana leach so I can save 4 points to use them elsewhere (I could get 20 melee physical + 18 att speed + 2% life leech + 40% life leech bonus)
Sweet. Sounds good once mana is under control. (Maybe mana via a Delirium cluster if you're league?)

"
Later edit3: I have added 4 points to reach Lust for Carnage and now, only from Lethal Pride (used like 20 divines to obtain these boosts) I am getting the below:
-4% max life (strong arm)
-20% melee dmg (lust of carnage)
-20% phys dmg (juggernaut)
-10% strength (razor's edge + blade master)
-5% to deal double dmg (solidity)
-0,4% leach as life (barbarism)
-16x4 + 6x2 = 72 strength. (all the small nodes with or w/o name)
Those are sexy numbers!

"
Now I sit at 6.900 health, 63% dmg red, 76 fire, 75 cold and light, I SUCK at chaos, and and 42k dmg on blood stance for bladestorm in town.
Aweosme job! Ya. Chaos is the surprise one with this build. Because we're used to taking no damage, quick DOT drops are big surprises. Just aim for 0% Chaos, that equals about the same as 75% elemental resist.

"
I do have one big dilemma thought. I have no mana leech on gear or nodes (I have removed the node under vaal pact) and I leech mana, the tooltip shows around 150 mana per second)
Can you have a look and maybe you can figure it out bro?
It's your rare jewel that gives 0.2%.

"
And final edit for today: it seems it was a bad tooltip. Meawhile figure it out, got a jwl with physical dmg leech as mana.
Lost 150 health as I had to change one good jwl with some useless jwl with mana leach.
Good job figuring it out!
"
Tried Sirus, but lost as I had no clue what to do in the last phase :)))
It's honestly, not a fun fight. Even when you know what you're doing with him. But just like the old Shaper/Guardian system, it's not that bad once you get used to the "tells". It just takes experience...it'll come. You're great at the game. You understand it well.

Good questions and post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi WoD,

thank you for the input!

I am thinking to drop culling strike + shield enchant and maybe go for vulnerability (for boss fights) but I have no clue what vulnerability can be linked with....any tips?

Edit: I have studied and there is one amulet "Impresence" that have some mod like "vulnerability has 100% red mana res if cast as an aura". - and I can do that with vulnerability + blasphemy instead of culling strike + shield enchant spell.

The main problem is that I corrupted my wpn for more dmg so I cannot change colors :))))

Also, I noticed one rly nice ring, Circle of Guilt with two random modifiers for Herald of Purity.
And the mods can be like 40+ more phys dmg and 80%+ increased effect of HOP.
That can be an insane DPS boost, I believe more than 15%.
Last edited by ninjakurulz on May 20, 2020, 11:08:47 AM
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Ps2 - any tip how I can remove thw mana leach node? I can save 4 points that will go directly in another node under lethal pride aoe.
We can craft X% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on the following:
(0.2–0.4)% on 1H weapons, amulets, rings and gloves of iLvl 50+
(0.6–0.8)% on amulets of iLvl 70+

We can also anoint an amulet with a notable from the passive skill tree. I can't remember if this works with uniques and talismans. The ones I could find:
Spoiler
Spirit Void
20% increased total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
25% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Mana Leech

Soul Raker
Claw Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
1.2% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech

Essence Sap
0.6% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Thrill Seeker
+10 Mana gained on Kill
15% increased maximum Mana
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana

Mind Drinker
18% increased maximum Mana
Recover 2% of Mana on Kill

"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Spoiler
Hi WoD,

thank you for the input!

I am thinking to drop culling strike + shield enchant and maybe go for vulnerability (for boss fights) but I have no clue what vulnerability can be linked with....any tips?

Edit: I have studied and there is one amulet "Impresence" that have some mod like "vulnerability has 100% red mana res if cast as an aura". - and I can do that with vulnerability + blasphemy instead of culling strike + shield enchant spell.

The main problem is that I corrupted my wpn for more dmg so I cannot change colors :))))

Unavailable

Also, I noticed one rly nice ring, Circle of Guilt with two random modifiers for Herald of Purity.
And the mods can be like 40+ more phys dmg and 80%+ increased effect of HOP.
That can be an insane DPS boost, I believe more than 15%.

Isn't theory crafting fun ninjakurulz? :)

Ya, corruptions are high risk, high reward.

Did you fix your mana issue yet? EliotMess gave you a really good reply for that if you haven't.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
@EliotMess - thank you! I am not sure I can annoint my amulet, it is corrupted. Tbh I never annoint anything, I will check some tutorial on youtube.

@WoD: for now I am using that jewel.
And yes, I got too hyped over this char. I am trying to pull as much dmg as I can.
Died once last night, I was drunk and stoof near some corpses with one exploding totem nearby. Took a while to kill me though...
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Hi WoD,

Unavailable

You can still change the colors and links for sockets via crafting bench even if its corrupted.

Will just cost an equal amount for vaal gems as well.

I only found out about this in this leagues too :)
"
EliotMess wrote:
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
We can craft X% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on the following:
(0.2–0.4)% on 1H weapons, amulets, rings and gloves of iLvl 50+
(0.6–0.8)% on amulets of iLvl 70+

We can also anoint an amulet with a notable from the passive skill tree. I can't remember if this works with uniques and talismans. The ones I could find:
Spoiler
Spirit Void

Soul Raker
Claw Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
1.2% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech

Essence Sap
0.6% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Thrill Seeker
+10 Mana gained on Kill
15% increased maximum Mana

Mind Drinker
18% increased maximum Mana
Recover 2% of Mana on Kill

You cant anoint talismans that are corrupted (theres some way of creating uncorrupted ones but not sure if its worth it) but uniques are fine to anoint
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
@EliotMess - thank you! I am not sure I can annoint my amulet, it is corrupted. Tbh I never annoint anything, I will check some tutorial on youtube.

@WoD: for now I am using that jewel.
And yes, I got too hyped over this char. I am trying to pull as much dmg as I can.
Died once last night, I was drunk and stoof near some corpses with one exploding totem nearby. Took a while to kill me though...
Ha ha! Drunk PoE...

Annnnnd

"
goja wrote:
"
ninjakurulz wrote:
Hi WoD,

Unavailable

You can still change the colors and links for sockets via crafting bench even if its corrupted.

Will just cost an equal amount for vaal gems as well.

I only found out about this in this leagues too :)
I NEVER KNEW THIS EITHER! Thanks goja! I've always heard you could change the socket colours but I always tried from my own inventory and not the bench. I always thought they were liars...son of a...

Thanks!

Annnnnd

@goja - damn bro, outstanding tip on the color changing.

I am really thinking about that impresence amulet with vulnerability 0 mana.

Does anyone have any tip regarding the annoint? I was thinking either Revenge of the hunted (both phys and life) or Honed edge / Master of the force - for the full dmg node.

Edit: again, thank you goja, really great tip - linked vulnev for blasphemy

Got my impresencr for 2 ex (dmn prices on ps4)
I will go for master of the force as anoint as golden oil os 4 ex on ps4 and tbh I am really poor now, got nothing left :-))))
I am using flesh and stone, blood and sand, hopurity, war banner and vulnerability as auras now.
I believe I should swap war banner and hop for pride since pride is "more dmg" while the other two are increased so as a lucky guess I believe pride is multiplicative but I will keep it like this for now.
Went back to 6500 health (will fix it on the next lvl or by getting another jwl)

Rampart would have been an amazing choice (as, ms, dmg, 10 fortify effects) but again golden oil...

Not sure it was a good idea to swap my 500+ health amulet with impresence just so I will not have to manually cast vulnerability :-))))))

Final edit for today: found one golden oil for 1 ex so I did Rampart

Last edited by ninjakurulz on May 21, 2020, 5:30:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info