[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Good and funny build, will be as my leaguestarter
Hi, it's the guy who has created an account on Twitch to mention how awesome your build is. I loved your build in 3.9, and going to use your build again in 3.10.
Very bad league starter for me... after 13 hours I am in act 10. Died 117 times... Never had worse time starting the league
"
Sidu wrote:
Very bad league starter for me... after 13 hours I am in act 10. Died 117 times... Never had worse time starting the league

I must say, same, but at the same time, this league has been very bad rewards wise therefor not early currency to fund the most basic gear
Hey, just wondering what Pantheon you're using. Can't seem to find it in the build. Thanks!
Question about the bow gems:

Guide is a little bit different than PoB ...

Like Guide say:

Split Arrow - Blastchain Mine - Minefield - Vicious Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Trap and Mine Damage

While PoB says (from up to low but the mentioned items in gearing section also support the PoB colors):

Split Arrow - Vicious Projectiles - Blastchain - Elemental Damage - Minefield - Trap and Mine Damage

So which is the correct order? Just ask because i never played any mine characters nor even one shadow i think ;)
So I’ve been playing it now, and reached act 4, I’ll give my 2 cents so far.

Leveled with split arrow only, it was slow until 28, for sure, I think if your wanting speed going storm/arc mines is the best, but once I hit 28, I bought myself a 4 link doomfletch, and a coated shrapnel, and got to work.

- I achieved the above trading equivalent currency, / more.

If you are levelling with SA, I HIGHLY suggest using a add flat phys roll to your relevant bow, if your running SA/Added cold/Added lightining. Pdamage wise the one I made is better than doomfletch, but doom obviously have extended and better value, so yeah.

This build goes alive at this point, playing with SA / Blastchain/EDWA/

Vicious you can’t obtain until act 3 finish, even with just those 3, you blast through most things. Got vicious, and well yeah, everything just dies.

I do have HoP/Clarity/Precision. Leveling HoP, I’ll wait with clarity/precision levelling to high levels until I get to the higher stages.

My only rips so far have been going a bit to far into delirium maps and not respecting stuff, much like a typical death.

I’ll post back with progress tomorrow as im busy tonight, and will be for the tomorrow until the evening, though I intend to push towards maps tomorrow evening, or by the latest Monday morning.

Edit 1 - Just decided to do half of Act 4/finish lab. Damage feels even better with first ascendancy, running the 4 link for now. Next plan is to go 5 link with a prism ideally, but we'll see. might just run 4L for now.
Last edited by Evrogue on Mar 14, 2020, 8:07:51 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Like Guide say:

Split Arrow - Blastchain Mine - Minefield - Vicious Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Trap and Mine Damage

While PoB says (from up to low but the mentioned items in gearing section also support the PoB colors):

Split Arrow - Vicious Projectiles - Blastchain - Elemental Damage - Minefield - Trap and Mine Damage

So which is the correct order? Just ask because i never played any mine characters nor even one shadow i think ;)

Gem order only matters when trigger skills are involved.

We can put Split Arrow in any order we like :)
"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Like Guide say:

Gem order only matters when trigger skills are involved.

We can put Split Arrow in any order we like :)

Hmm but if i don't have enough linked slots available it is still important which one are more important than the others ... so my question still persists!
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hmm but if i don't have enough linked slots available it is still important which one are more important than the others ... so my question still persists!

Apologies, i understood your Question as in specifically asking for Gem Order which i answered would not matter here.

For Gem Priority i would say:

Split Arrow - Blast Chain - Minefield is the core

Vicious Projectiles > Trap and Mine Damage > Elemental Damage w. Attacks

for the last 3 links as they only provide damage multipliers
Last edited by Lewdz on Mar 14, 2020, 5:34:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info