[3.10] Maddington's | STATIC STRIKE | All Content | League starter | Fast & Fun | Videos & Progress

"
idiotloser wrote:
Absolutely! Really appreciate it!

https://pastebin.com/RTE7inZJ

First you need absolutely take arena challenger as last ascendancy. Help you alot.
Second you miss 1 x critt multiplier and jewels should have at the end crit multiplier too.
We can increase our dmg with cluster example;

Devastator
20% increased Attack Damage
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
Enemies Killed with Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their Life as Physical Damage

This helps alot with clear packs and maps. Otherwise we should look critical chanse / multiplier.

We can also aim command of steel if you want block chanse more or consitution if you look health.

I hope there is something helpfull in this! :)
Hey Madd, thanks for this. Any plans on 3.11? Is this guide complete?
I would also like an update on how to implement this on 3.11 if it's worth it with the impressive amount of nerfing / buffing that happens each new version of the game?
I have been placed static on pause for now. I have waited buffs so long and now our items, the whole skill got nerfed. Need to figure some things out before i can give you guys proper stuff.
"
I have been placed static on pause for now. I have waited buffs so long and now our items, the whole skill got nerfed. Need to figure some things out before i can give you guys proper stuff.

OUCH. Well thanks for updating us on this, will look at this space for further eventual update, but gonna look for another viable league starter duelist build now. Thanks.
Hello been playing static strike as a late league start now in HC and mixed it up with generals cry. Is this a combo you have tested? I felt it was very strong though a little clunky as you need to warcry for each pack.

Also a general question about static strike how important is area of effect? on my build I have taken quite a lot of aoe as I am going with two handed maces + end charge stacking with jugg. But it does not feel like a game changer.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Last edited by Sjatar on Jul 6, 2020, 1:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info