[3.10] Maddington's | STATIC STRIKE | All Content | League starter | Fast & Fun | Videos & Progress

"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Its cool to share content and so but please stop with baiting, when you share POB link goes for real, realistic and honest POB, select shaper for we can have more reliable DPS, dont select all flask dont go for item like savior or HH and anything that cost million of EX thats so baiting...

My current POB is most realistic with the dps.
I dont even care so much the dps and with the whole talent pob there is 137 talent points spent? Cant be realistic anyway.. and savior is 1 goal of the build. Not bait. I tried that at standard, and its only shown at my standard gear. That pob link is 100% only for talents, not dps calculations anything. Sorry for missleading you maybe that wasnt my point.

- maddington
Last edited by maddingtonbear on Mar 20, 2020, 3:00:16 PM
Close combat + lion's roar, are we in danger of losing dps from knockback? I can't recall but think close combat range is pretty far, but maybe it's just not good for this.
"
Revelasti wrote:
Close combat + lion's roar, are we in danger of losing dps from knockback? I can't recall but think close combat range is pretty far, but maybe it's just not good for this.

Thats true. Close combat might be good at bosses, i use chain at fast mapping. Havent notice if they mess up each other. Thank you for bringin that up!
Hi, why choosing swords over maces aside the unique choice ?
"
nerkyos wrote:
Hi, why choosing swords over maces aside the unique choice ?

Sword nodes much closer than mace.
Hi, want to try out the build but was wondering how it clear t16 delirium and wave 20 simularicum. Could you maybe post a video? If possible I would also like to know how the gear of the min-maxed version of this build might look like.
"
YouScum wrote:
Hi, want to try out the build but was wondering how it clear t16 delirium and wave 20 simularicum. Could you maybe post a video? If possible I would also like to know how the gear of the min-maxed version of this build might look like.

I have upcoming new thing for this, there have been slacking on singletarget and i havent done simularicum with this. Could be problem to be honest.
When i tested this build T16 wasnt really hard, boss took time yeah.
I adjusted PoB littlebit more wich could make this better.
"
"
YouScum wrote:

I have upcoming new thing for this, there have been slacking on singletarget and i havent done simularicum with this. Could be problem to be honest.

Would the Savior be any good with this build? Dual wield with paradoxica?
"
"
YouScum wrote:

"
YouScum wrote:
"
"
YouScum wrote:

I have savior + surrender at standard it was cool tough. But yeah, dual wield + block will work also with littlebit higher dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info