3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Is there a post in here discussing alternative quality gems for this build?
"
TheOne320 wrote:

+1 to that, also - any recommendations for cluster jewels? Or any 'expensive' version of the build? Not that this one is cheap, but it's around 5-7ex in total where the swords are ~4 out of it.

Thanks!
"
spam4o wrote:

+1 to that, also - any recommendations for cluster jewels? Or any 'expensive' version of the build? Not that this one is cheap, but it's around 5-7ex in total where the swords are ~4 out of it.

Thanks!

I got each sword for less than 135C each by buying the cards.

*edit*

Does quality on the Oni-Goroshi only increase the small local physical damage or also the per level phys damage? If it is the first, would the weapon enchantment to increase attack speed be better?
Last edited by TheOne320 on May 7, 2021, 3:16:40 PM
Thoughts on picking up Wind Dancer and Imbalanced Guard for some additional survivability - only 2 points from the POB tree... Also, any ideas on how to finish up the tree if youre trying to push to 100 - is it just life nodes?
"
TheOne320 wrote:

Not in particular need for alternate quality gems.
Anomalous Infernal Blow can be nice.

Focus on getting Awakened Melee Phys for Blade Flurry and Awakened Ancestral Call for Infernal Blow which noticeably improves clear speed. Dont forget to put quality.

"
injected wrote:
Loving the build so far but bosses can be a real pain when you start at 0 rage. Is there any way we can generate rage beforehand on fights like Shaper or Sirus?

Use Hydrosphere to generate rage in between the phases on Sirus.
Cast Hydrosphere and hit it.
Shaper is really easy.

"
ShirakFaeryn wrote:
Love the build so far. I tried an oni-goroshi infernal blow build when first started getting into the game, but the single target was just so lacking. I love the concussive feel of the explosions when you blow up the whole screen. Anyways, I'm transitioning into more end-game gear now that I've hit T16 maps and my single target damage is lacking significantly, and I am much squishier than I would like for boss fights. I'm sure it's a combination of needing to fill in some important stat gaps in my gear(especially the +1 to minimum Frenzy Charges), and the changes I made to the tree deviating from the build. My thinking was with Bloodscent I'd have more uptime on Berserk, and I've fallen in love with the Inspired Learning for map clear and especially Ultimatums.

Anyways I've rambled long enough and would really appreciate any feedback, and will go buy some orbs of regrets since I'll probably need some lol. Thanks in advance if you take the time to look it over and give feedback

Single target damage is the last thing that should be lacking. Be sure you are doing things in the right way. Also you need to upgrade some things on your gear.

helm enchant
boot enchant
you are missing accuracy
Warding suffix on your Diamond flask for curse protection

"
Loryk wrote:
Thoughts on picking up Wind Dancer and Imbalanced Guard for some additional survivability - only 2 points from the POB tree... Also, any ideas on how to finish up the tree if youre trying to push to 100 - is it just life nodes?

Sure, you can use those Keystones as extra protection.
For lvl 100 go for the Rampart or more life if you want.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 8, 2021, 7:06:31 PM
"
TheOne320 wrote:
"
spam4o wrote:

Thanks!

I got each sword for less than 135C each by buying the cards.

*edit*

Does quality on the Oni-Goroshi only increase the small local physical damage or also the per level phys damage? If it is the first, would the weapon enchantment to increase attack speed be better?

I think it only works on local value. Attack speed ench is better.
"

Single target damage is the last thing that should be lacking. Be sure you are doing things in the right way. Also you need to upgrade some things on your gear.

helm enchant
boot enchant
you are missing accuracy
Warding suffix on your Diamond flask for curse protection

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear the single target damage being low is a skill issue on my end. Blade Flurry is both fun and weird to use to get the full effectiveness out of it. Between your reply to me and seeing about the Hydrosphere solution for rage between phases I think I've got a pretty clear path to my next steps for progression. I really appreciate how hands on you are with questions about your builds.
Last edited by ShirakFaeryn on May 9, 2021, 1:38:53 PM
have buy a assasin´s mark ring,

now i link Blood & Sand + Flesh & Stone + Herald of Ash with Enlighten (atm2 )

and i can run War Banner again

Is that ok or have better option one?

and sorry for my bad english
"
Grunnark wrote:
have buy a assasin´s mark ring,

now i link Blood & Sand + Flesh & Stone + Herald of Ash with Enlighten (atm2 )

and i can run War Banner again

Is that ok or have better option one?

and sorry for my bad english

My 2 cents - I didn't need Enlighten and have been still able to run war banner after I got my mana to around 2X infernal blow (68) while reserved and cinderswallow urn. With mana regen + the leech from tree and the Cinderswallow urn flask passive - have not had issues with mana all.

In the extra gem slot after getting assassins mark ring, I run an alternate qual purifying flame for consecrated ground, other option is to put in a vaal ancestral warchief in it or to an unset ring for the 32% more melee damage.

Last edited by Loryk on May 10, 2021, 3:57:43 AM
Thank you, Torstein, for putting together this build. I am having tons of fun with it.

A question - is it worth it to invest in an Awakened Multistrike support for the Infernal Blow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info