Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

I'm not worried about the Necro Nerf...They are still bad ass!!! There are plenty of ways around the nerfs, and I already have at least 4 of those ways in mind to compensate for this Nerf, that will still make this strong as hell!!! .....Nice try GGG, and the jealous crybabies who complained about Necro being too strong, But we are still going to rule!!!!

Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 10, 2020, 9:24:37 PM
Well, guess I won't be playing summoner this league. What a massive disappointment.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
temple mods killed: BAD
delve crafting killed: GOOD

Cyclone impale here we go.
Atlas changes horrible, you did not listen at all.
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
nothing for winter orb? c'mon you killed that skill, what's wrong with you? just delete it from the game already no?

Yep, third league now and Winter Orb is still bad.
If they regret releasing the skill, just delete it from the game.
I cannot for the life of me understand why Incursion is an ignored form of content. I was initially very hyped that there were plans to improve the temple but all that's been done is the monsters are more rewarding and some chests drop extra incursion mod items, really?

The rewards in this temple are worthless. It's corruption chamber, maybe gem corruption and that's it. Whenever those rooms arent present, it feels like a complete waste of time to run the temple. I sometimes open the temple and immediately close all portals.

This content is not worth interacting with. It feels completely underwhelming compared to Delve, Betrayal and other forms of content. The rooms need an overhaul and that's what I thought was being done.

Strongbox level 3 should be guaranteed 2 UNIQUE Strongboxes and Breach Level 3 should have a Chayula breach guaranteed or maybe a chance to get a Pure breachstone upgrade bench. These are just random ideas but most people will be ignoring Incursion yet again. Sadly..
Last edited by KalElAgent47 on Mar 10, 2020, 9:27:54 PM
Weel... guess I'm skipping the Nerf League.
I'll come back when GGG stop nerfing the fun parts on the game.
3.9 I was trying my best to find a good and fun build, never had so many characters, and when I found one good build (its not necro) it got a lot of nerfs.
Still love GGG, Bex and this game, but I don't need to hate myself playing with this much nerfs.
Make PoE 1 offline mode when PoE 2 comes out.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I'm not worried about the Necro Nerf...They are still bad ass!!! There are plenty of ways around the nerfs, and I already have at least 4 of those ways in mind to compensate for this Nerf, that will still make this strong as hell!!! .....Nice try GGG, and the jealous crybabies who complained about Necro being too strong, But we are still going to rule!!!!

But that's the problem isn't it? Right now outside Necro minions are just plain bad, at least before they were manageable on other classes.
POG
the last build I didn't even use skeletons, I just used zombies and spectres and it was still incredibly powerful!!!

Since I didn't even use Baron, one less zombie isn't going to hurt me.........Necro's will still be dominating!!!!

Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 10, 2020, 9:27:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info