Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Nice nerfs, nice enemy buffs, nice reducing builds diversity once again...

"
Khenshiro wrote:

So by following your point of view, we don't have the right to play with a gameplay that we like ... no, we absolutely have to play with the skill that GGG decided to impose on us ... (if we want have a low very low chance of getting out in end game).

And we have to redo a whole build that will be nerve as soon as it works well?

Are we supposed to say thank you GGG for frustrating us again every season?

Are you two crying? ARE YOU TWO CRYING?! There's no crying! There's no crying in PoE! :P :D

Seriously though, the game is supposed to be hard. The hard is what makes it great. So what if your builds get the short end of the stick! Find a new build so you can blast your way back to the top!

It's what everyone else seems to be doing. People always seem to find the next best thing for new leagues.
Last edited by MimSiE on Mar 14, 2020, 9:56:52 AM
I do what many players told to do. I went to play D3 about 2 weeks a go.
So don't panic play D3.
350 new monsters to raise with spectres, are they still hinding in the patch note?

I cant find any new monsters exept those in the delirium clouds that cant be spawned.

Have anyone manage to find something new?
"
MimSiE wrote:
Are you two crying? ARE YOU TWO CRYING?! There's no crying! There's no crying in PoE! :P :D

Seriously though, the game is supposed to be hard. The hard is what makes it great. So what if your builds get the short end of the stick! Find a new build so you can blast your way back to the top!

It's what everyone else seems to be doing. People always seem to find the next best thing for new leagues.

First, you speak to me in another tone, thank you.

Second, what is the purpose of the hardcore league in this game?
Why make a hardcore league if the game is already hardcore at first?

It's ridiculous!

A game has a lot of purpose but certainly not to be frustrated because of repetitive and clearly unjustified nerves which force to redo everything all the time to enjoy it a little.

Go to the hardcore league if you want dificulty .. if it makes you enjoy so much, it's good for you!
Eagerly awaiting this on console. Too bad I used the last of my vacation time last month.

Hoping for a hell of a league.
No, this is not the account I play on.
This league is a pure shitshow.

Just what all the streamers and "elite" players were asking for, their ultimate wet dream.

Overtuned mobs coupled with boring, uninspired mechanics with terrible rewards, map drop nerfs, nerfs to the cheap starters, less accessible crafting (fossils + mod changes), nerfs to the defense while buffing the mobs and bosses. AGAIN..

This is basically "play 24/7 or fk off" league & core changes.

For this reaason - the league is gonna die fast, even faster than Synthesis.
Last edited by jewelsy2 on Mar 15, 2020, 8:01:06 AM
"
jewelsy2 wrote:
This league is a pure shitshow.

Just what all the streamers and "elite" players were asking for, their ultimate wet dream.

Overtuned mobs coupled with boring, uninspired mechanics with terrible rewards, map drop nerfs, nerfs to the cheap starters, less accessible crafting (fossils + mod changes), nerfs to the defense while buffing the mobs and bosses. AGAIN..

This is basically "play 24/7 or fk off" league & core changes.

For this reaason - the league is gonna die fast, even faster than Synthesis.

Yea, maybe introducing a league mechanic meant to be super hard AND nerfing a ton of things AND buffing many monsters might have been a bit overkill. Well, at least it might be fun to see it pan out (and die).
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Mar 15, 2020, 1:58:45 PM
the new zombies bleed all the time
its disturbing.....
"can i haz old zombies ?"
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Mar 15, 2020, 7:44:34 PM
Don't u think u should take some priority?
I mean, it's nice that u give us new league every 3 months, but, why does this game works like a crap now? With my PC i run every game on ultra settings, and playing PoE currently is a nightmare. Freeze, FPS drop to 1, crash, another freeze, lags when i open this mirror.

Did u seriously released a new league with this amount of performance problems?
Maybe it is time for a new 3 month long league "Fixes and repairs"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info