Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

GRATS BOYS !!!!!!!

new garbage league..lots of nerfs!!!!!

GGG love us !!!!!

1-they finaly noticed to sell sextant for higher ones !! UHUUUUUUU
2-they nerfed necro. they hate witch. they hate to see player happy.
3-cant find ne skills that i indentefy my self to play them.... casters are glass canons, in higher tires they blow, (1 hit killing chars)
4-i cant see ne importance adding more passives, indeed that only shows serious problems.... lack of criativity
4-u didnt fixed for HC and even for SC combat mecanics, 9k HP char 1 hit killing.
5-you didnt remove the Scholar card from game.
6-game crafting mecanics as i saw gona stay same thing ... RNG RULES!! bleed bounos with elemental ... stun bounos with elemental, mana with fisical!!! i love that !!!!

i can count like more 100 negatives about this new patch, the result is my feelings at this moment, 6 years playing PoE, and they oblitorate my favourit char. game has no good bows, rolls are crap cuz of RNG.

let me add more, you are doing things in wrong way, and you are playing with ppls fury... and history repet it self, Blizzard start it by (smart loot) then D3 become the crap which i cant even describe it.

soon ppl will stop saying:"PoE is what D3 should be".

iam very very frustrated.

Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on Mar 13, 2020, 3:41:37 PM
Every patch date we talk about the same things. "nerf" "i quit" "gg ggg" "ill go play d3" and so on...

You're now waiting in queue for the new league start now. Stop acting like spoiled kid. This is a game and Necro was FAR TOO GOOD for a good long time. And they did not nerfed them hard. Go play with other builds if you feel necro is nerfed.
me love you long time.
"
omnidiabolus wrote:
Every patch date we talk about the same things. "nerf" "i quit" "gg ggg" "ill go play d3" and so on...

You're now waiting in queue for the new league start now. Stop acting like spoiled kid. This is a game and Necro was FAR TOO GOOD for a good long time. And they did not nerfed them hard. Go play with other builds if you feel necro is nerfed.

So by following your point of view, we don't have the right to play with a gameplay that we like ... no, we absolutely have to play with the skill that GGG decided to impose on us ... (if we want have a low very low chance of getting out in end game).

And we have to redo a whole build that will be nerve as soon as it works well?

Are we supposed to say thank you GGG for frustrating us again every season?
should add constant crashing no matter what you're doing in the patch notes. This is pretty bad.
"
Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence), x% increased Aura Effect on you (now from Redeemer's Influence).

Yea nerf melee even further, why not kek
I don't understand how this massive nerf to almost everything is warranted. It just makes no real sense. The main problem of this game are insane and uncounterable damage spikes or oneshots -- and these are not even looked upon.
Also, the fact that 0.0001% of the players (1 in 10 thousands or so) use some exploits do not warrant making it harder for everybody, most of which is struggling already.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Mar 13, 2020, 7:42:31 PM
Nice nerfs, nice enemy buffs, nice reducing builds diversity once again...
ty ggg!

wish me luck <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hahahaha catering to elitists and streamers ehh? No fun is allowed. You have to play (work) 8 hour/day just to have a mediocre char. Grind grind and grind some more until you realize you became the spinning hamster but you can't stop. F this game and F this broken a$$ promises. Time to open up some space in my ssd. later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info