Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

Well...

Should I think that players who want to play without worrying too much are just considered big dung? After all there is only for hardcord gamers ... always nerve, nerve nerve nerve and again nerve ...

However, they have a hardcore league ... so why always strive to make everything more difficult? Seriously it is abusive!

Yes I am annoyed by all these nerves repeatedly, we take the lead to develop something that works well and automatically we are not allowed to take advantage of it since we are rotting what we have patiently built .

The beautiful excuse of "there are too many people playing the same" .... so what? what can it do to GGG if people like an attack rather than others?

And if they find that it’s not fair to those who use other, less good skills ... why don’t they improve the efficiency of what is not working well instead of rotting the only ones that are good?

Really demotivating!

Also this endless list of bugs fixed ... there I am more than amazed! Should we say bravo to the team or should we wonder if the people who program have taken the trouble to test a bit before throwing something so messed up? They were undoubtedly busy wondering how they were going to upset the players who are getting their nerves all over the place?

But what is this principle of eternal frustration ?! In addition to this XP penalty ...

I realize that there is a huge job that has been done and I respect that ...

But for what purpose? => frustrate players ...

When I think of all the money I spent on storage tabs, I tell myself that I might be better off not buying them because it is obvious that everything is done to avoid having fun to play.

But create a Hardcore league that does not send players back to Standard at the end! And let the others play quietly!
"
GGG, You really need to build on your QA team. With the amount of nerfs this patch, one has to ask, what are your testing methods for skills and how to you come to the conclusion that something needs to be nerfed?

These patch notes are disgraceful.

+1
"
BEWARE_I_LIVE wrote:
With the direction you are going in the future the game will be played by 10 no-life streamers and noone else. It's obvious that the only think you did do to come out with this patch notes is to watch them, even the "hilarious" humour is from there. I hope the 10 streamers will buy enough MTX to support you team of 200 people by then.

I am not talking about the summoner nerf, but why...

Make endgame bossess harder? Because it was getting too easy for the casual player? Maybe check your stat how many people other than the top 1% killed Uber Atziri this league. 500% clone life buff LMAO(I hope that's a typo and it's 50%.
Shaper now harder and almost invulnerable for 8 sec every phase, sirius more life and harder... monster buffed, awakening level makes maps harder, 0 buffs to skills and survivabilty...

Temple is absolute trash now, even worse trash than before, Fossils are no longer unique, can't backtrack in delve(taking player's choices again, like with the cartographer's seals)

You still can brick your atlas and need to create a new acc(nice not flawed mechanic)...

I don't know what to say to the balance team and how out of touch with their own game they are... maybe play your game a little, eh?

+ 1
"
Mark__75 wrote:

GGG knows better than you what build you need and what build you enjoy. Freedom and diversity are not welcome. :)

+1
cant w8
About fixing Feeding Frenzy Support:
"
Feeding Frenzy Support

Now gives minions from supported skills 25% chance to grant Feeding Frenzy to you on hit at gem level 1, up to 44% at gem level 20 (previously 25% at all gem levels).
No longer causes minions from supported skills to deal more damage while you have Feeding Frenzy.

GGG, you said as follows in 3.8 release:
"
Feeding Frenzy Support

Meat Shield Support

Deathmark Support

Different combinations of these three support gems let you use different minions for different roles. An example might be using your Zombies with Meat Shield to protect you, your Carrion Golems with Feeding Frenzy to clear groups of enemies, and the Deathmark Support on both of them so you can send all of them in after bosses while you evade the bosses abilities from a distance.

At the time, I thought it is a great idea that make minions controllable by giving aggressive AI, defensive AI, and Deathmark to them. To realize this mechanics, it presupposes that all of Feeding Frenzy Support bringing aggressive AI, Meat Shield Support bringing defensive AI, and Deathmark Support have benefit for main minion skill not only changing AI.

But you remake the Feeding Frenzy Support so that it is not worth linking to main minion skill. The changed property that Feeding Frenzy buff chance increases with gem levels is clearly intended to be used by sub minion skills like Golems. By this change, getting aggressive AI for main minion skill will become difficult. Thus, few users will link Feeding Frenzy Support to main minion skill in 3.10 as you intended.

I understand that the recent meta was too biased toward Necromancer and needed to be nerfed. But I'm sad that you destroyed one mechanics, not just decreasing DPS (and it was the thing you provided, not broken mechanics like double-dip.)
i already uninstalled the game for what they did to explosive arrow,only reason i'm still stalking this thread is to find some comfort in the rants of others. i will play again when poe2 comes out,hopefully they'll change their approach in bricking build's that standard players worked hard to make.
Has the Aspect of the Spider lag been solved?
"Flying isn't planned until Path of Exile 6." lol
^^lol

page 69 nice
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Last edited by Forgotten_Overlord on Mar 12, 2020, 11:39:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info