[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

"
phantom_god wrote:
Can someone please check my build and tell me where to go from in build?

I got a decent amount of dmg but still struggle in t16 deleruim

The main problem is dieing a lot

The gloves are way 2 expensive for me atm

Any recommend things to do to boost my survivilty? What to aim for next?

And I did someone else build and started to change for this build so the gems in the body armor might be difrenet

Ty in advanced :)

Get brutal restraint for wind dancer notable. It should make you less susceptible to 1 shot mechanics.

Also you dont really need wither totems and dual cold point for general mapping. The shield with some cwdt setup should help. I personally use cwdt with steelskin to further mitigate 1 shot mechanics.

For t16 delirium end of the day, you will need some hp-based explosion to make clearing smooth so either gloves or some explody chest.
"
"
phantom_god wrote:

And I did someone else build and started to change for this build so the gems in the body armor might be difrenet

Get brutal restraint for wind dancer notable. It should make you less susceptible to 1 shot mechanics.

Also you dont really need wither totems and dual cold point for general mapping. The shield with some cwdt setup should help. I personally use cwdt with steelskin to further mitigate 1 shot mechanics.

For t16 delirium end of the day, you will need some hp-based explosion to make clearing smooth so either gloves or some explody chest.

Ty for the answer first

I do run cwdt with imortal call to use another one for the second weapon?
And I don't have problem with dmg on mobs mostly on bosses I use plague and everything die around me

1 more thing I found myself having trouble dealing with reflect phys for some reason how can I fix this?

And does wind dancer really worth it?
And I saw some ppl useing poision support and some don't so I am confused
Last edited by phantom_god on Mar 31, 2020, 8:00:42 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
"
phantom_god wrote:

Ty for the answer first

I do run cwdt with imortal call to use another one for the second weapon?
And I don't have problem with dmg on mobs mostly on bosses I use plague and everything die around me

1 more thing I found myself having trouble dealing with reflect phys for some reason how can I fix this?

And does wind dancer really worth it?
And I saw some ppl useing poision support and some don't so I am confused

Immortal call isn't what it used to be anymore since its nerf and is not as effective as a few leagues ago where it gave you phys invul...you can still use it of course but it will be more effective if you have the unnatural instinct jewel which will allow you to gain some endurance charges.

There is no way around phys reflect maps...I don't do them myself unless i roll sextant immune to reflect mod. I know some other poison builds allow you to do phys reflect by stacking chaos instead of phys so you can out regen/outleech but its just not worth it for this version using cold iron point.

I got wind dancer as my last upgrade and yes I felt it was worth it especially at higher levels of 93+ when you have extra passives to spare.

Lastly, I use poison support to maintain 100% poison hit chance without coralito's which makes it faster for bossing when flask uptime is non-existent. There are ways to hit 100% without poison support (e.g rare elder weapons, notables, new jewels, nostalgia ring with increased HoA effect etc.) but they mainly involve the flask.

Immortal call isn't what it used to be anymore since its nerf and is not as effective as a few leagues ago where it gave you phys invul...you can still use it of course but it will be more effective if you have the unnatural instinct jewel which will allow you to gain some endurance charges.

There is no way around phys reflect maps...I don't do them myself unless i roll sextant immune to reflect mod. I know some other poison builds allow you to do phys reflect by stacking chaos instead of phys so you can out regen/outleech but its just not worth it for this version using cold iron point.

I got wind dancer as my last upgrade and yes I felt it was worth it especially at higher levels of 93+ when you have extra passives to spare.

Lastly, I use poison support to maintain 100% poison hit chance without coralito's which makes it faster for bossing when flask uptime is non-existent. There are ways to hit 100% without poison support (e.g rare elder weapons, notables, new jewels, nostalgia ring with increased HoA effect etc.) but they mainly involve the flask.[/quote]

since i cant offered all this fancy jewels for now i went for # chance to posion on hit so i am siting on 100% without the posion support maybe when i will get the jewels i will swap to posion support thx man
Last edited by phantom_god on Apr 1, 2020, 1:29:57 AM
Why not put Vitality in the helmet with Enlighten and HoA on it's own in the 4-Link? That way you can have all Auras up at once with lvl 5 Enlighten and 40% reduced HoA reservation from Circle of Nostalgia
Last edited by EvilDoc on Apr 5, 2020, 7:17:57 AM

Crafted this, so i don't need asenath's gloves, yea? Where i should put temporial chains?
"
RichRamp wrote:

Crafted this, so i don't need asenath's gloves, yea? Where i should put temporial chains?

Temp Chains on hit corruption on gloves
"
EvilDoc wrote:
Why not put Vitality in the helmet with Enlighten and HoA on it's own in the 4-Link? That way you can have all Auras up at once with lvl 5 Enlighten and 40% reduced HoA reservation from Circle of Nostalgia

Actually, an Enlighten 3 in the helm and 38%-ish Circle of Nostalgia suffices if Vitality is also moved to the helmet. The Enlighten will count as a lvl 4 in the helm from +1 to all gems and reduce the mana reservation enough for you to have Vitality, Malevolence, Skitterbots (in helm) and HoA (somewhere else). Or are you talking about fitting one extra aura besides the ones I listed?
"
EvilDoc wrote:

Actually, an Enlighten 3 in the helm and 38%-ish Circle of Nostalgia suffices if Vitality is also moved to the helmet. The Enlighten will count as a lvl 4 in the helm from +1 to all gems and reduce the mana reservation enough for you to have Vitality, Malevolence, Skitterbots (in helm) and HoA (somewhere else). Or are you talking about fitting one extra aura besides the ones I listed?
Hey are the Gloves really worth the price ? Got most items , cant see where to get more damage/def ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info