[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Can someone who clear all content link yours actual build?
You can check mine, i'm still missing some stuff and don't have min max items but can do all content easy.
"
banished_one wrote:
You can check mine, i'm still missing some stuff and don't have min max items but can do all content easy.

Where do you get second curse from?
Can anyone take a look at my character(Reznazz) and tell me what do do next for damage? I'm going to socket another harmony in 3 levels but not sure what i can do beyond that, thanks.
"
Renazaras wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my character(Reznazz) and tell me what do do next for damage? I'm going to socket another harmony in 3 levels but not sure what i can do beyond that, thanks.

I think the best you could do is using cluster jewels.
Try to get Large Cluster jewel max 8 skills with Renewal + Feasting Fiends + 2 jewel sockets + any other skill.
Then use Renewal + Feasting Fiends + 2 Jewel sockets.

You should use at least 2 large cluster jewels.

If you wanna even go further, you can use medium cluster jewels with max 4 skills, with renewal + 1 jewel socket.

If you want to go even further, you can add a third Large Cluster jewel max 8 Skills with rotten Claws + 2 Jewel sockets.
"
Noogi75 wrote:
"
Renazaras wrote:

I think the best you could do is using cluster jewels.
Try to get Large Cluster jewel max 8 skills with Renewal + Feasting Fiends + 2 jewel sockets + any other skill.
Then use Renewal + Feasting Fiends + 2 Jewel sockets.

You should use at least 2 large cluster jewels.

If you wanna even go further, you can use medium cluster jewels with max 4 skills, with renewal + 1 jewel socket.

If you want to go even further, you can add a third Large Cluster jewel max 8 Skills with rotten Claws + 2 Jewel sockets.

Thank you! Got a single jewel for renewal + feasting fiends and 2 jewel sockets, lost 200 life to spec into it but it massively increased dps! Will figure out the rest after.
Hello. this build is amazing. lvl 91 at the moment, sometimes still got one-shotted at some heavy environment maps, not that tanky enough, and the damage feels a bit average. i'm playing 10 golems with clayshapper. i know that mine still far from it should be. currently grinding some playable maps to get more currencies for this build to get work.

but if anyone bothers to check my profile and give me some tips about what can i upgrade next? thanks in advance. and thank you for the build. never played it before and i like it very much now! xD
It is a very nice build, looking to upgrade it even more.

Could someone tell me how to place my gear in a thread? (not done it before)
whats the best skill to use before you get your golems?
should i use clusters? if yes what passives to look for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info