[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Agrigavilon wrote:
Nevermind, with Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, we get that damage back plus. #idiotme

Primordial chain is a less modifier... Ascendancy gives inc damage per golem...

So the outcome depends on your overall number of inc damage and heavily on the number of golems...

Lets compare tehe case of 6 stone golems with amulet to 3 stone golems without:

3 golems: lets normalize damage to 3dps -> damage = 3

6 golems: (with 35% less damage)
-> 6 * 0.65 = 3.9
+ abit inc damage from ascendancy -> damage ~ 4

So thats 33% more damage output with amulet.

Also with 6 golems you get more golem buff effect from ascendancy and a more "smooth"/faster clear due to golem skills (dat slam thing etx...) are used more often in total...

With more golems amulet usage gets "worse" in general and vice versa most of the times (if your inc damage is accordingly high due to the usage of a certain amount of harmonys, such that the inc damage by ascendancy doesnt play a big role)

E.G.: 5 golems compared to 8 golems with amu:
damage 5 compared to 8*0.65 ~ 5.2 --> only 4% more damage (neglecting the inc damage from asendancy)
Last edited by BonyMahouney on May 3, 2020, 1:13:06 PM
based on this build , how many golem will you get in the max level?
"
Hex0z wrote:
based on this build , how many golem will you get in the max level?

9 golems total
Primordial chain coral amulet - 3
Anima stone Prismatic jewel - 1
Liege of primordial & elemancer - 2

1x Primordial might stone, 8x Primordial Harmony stone, 2x Primordial Eminence stone - 4

I have the above but i only can get 9 golems. I thought with 12 primordial, i can get 4 golem
I run with 10, can get 1 more with golem commander. that's using clayshaper as weapon. 9 if you use something else
Last edited by kendo3 on May 4, 2020, 4:53:16 PM
Awesome build! this is my first time getting to the proper end game with a build. I'm currently unsure of what I should be prioritising for my next upgrade. If anyone has a second could you please take a quick look at my POB?

https://pastebin.com/Ecwe2R2W

I'm feeling pretty tanky and my damage is pretty good but it's still nowhere near OP's. I'm running with a chaos golem, ice golem, thunder golem and 6 stone golems.
"
BonyMahouney wrote:

damage 5 compared to 8*0.65 ~ 5.2 --> only 4% more damage (neglecting the inc damage from asendancy)

This tiny bit of math is eye opening for how much primordial chain SUCKS for damage. I did a quick check in POB to see what happens in theory if we dropped the amulet.

(updated)
9M x 5 stone golems = 45M DPS with 2 sceptres, 1 lightning golem, 2 spectres for frenzy/power charges and 6 zombies for minion count. Lose 28-35% flat phys resist from chaos (or lose the lightning buffs/speed).

https://pastebin.com/7SzPWkcZ

Probably a bunch of optimizations that can be made. Zombies are kind of pointless so maybe animate guardian instead.

Update - ok so that was a fun a little excursion. Results:
* Noticeably higher single target DPS
* Much slower clear speed probably due to dropping to 5 stones and big loss in golem movement speed from primordial chain amulet.
* Spectres probably need blood magic support to make the power and frenzy charges more consistent.

In the end probably not worth it for that higher single target DPS. That said, still seems like a viable path as there's likely solutions to above weaknesses (6 stones, blood magic...), or if you don't mind the slower clear speed like with 2xCIP builds. Dropping sceptres, leap slam, and fortify for 2xCIP gets 10Mx5 golems for 50M DPS, and clear speed is already slower so the difference may not be as noticeable.

If anyone comes up with some good options, please share. In mean time, I'll be switching back :)
Last edited by Infl3x on May 5, 2020, 2:22:56 AM
Primordial chain coral amulet - 3
Anima stone Prismatic jewel - 1
Liege of primordial & elemancer - 2

1x Primordial might stone, 8x Primordial Harmony stone, 2x Primordial Eminence stone - 4

I have golem commander too.

So i can't have 10 golem unless i use clayshaper? I thought there is an increase to max golem per every 4 nos of primodial equip or jewel.
"
Infl3x wrote:
"
BonyMahouney wrote:

This tiny bit of math is eye opening for how much primordial chain SUCKS for damage. I did a quick check in POB to see what happens in theory if we dropped the amulet.

(updated)
9M x 5 stone golems = 45M DPS with 2 sceptres, 1 lightning golem, 2 spectres for frenzy/power charges and 6 zombies for minion count. Lose 28-35% flat phys resist from chaos (or lose the lightning buffs/speed).

https://pastebin.com/7SzPWkcZ

Probably a bunch of optimizations that can be made. Zombies are kind of pointless so maybe animate guardian instead.

Update - ok so that was a fun a little excursion. Results:
* Noticeably higher single target DPS
* Much slower clear speed probably due to dropping to 5 stones and big loss in golem movement speed from primordial chain amulet.
* Spectres probably need blood magic support to make the power and frenzy charges more consistent.

In the end probably not worth it for that higher single target DPS. That said, still seems like a viable path as there's likely solutions to above weaknesses (6 stones, blood magic...), or if you don't mind the slower clear speed like with 2xCIP builds. Dropping sceptres, leap slam, and fortify for 2xCIP gets 10Mx5 golems for 50M DPS, and clear speed is already slower so the difference may not be as noticeable.

If anyone comes up with some good options, please share. In mean time, I'll be switching back :)

Yo, thanks for trying out )
I actually forgot about the movement speed, which helps alot i guess.

Some thouht on the case of 8 stone golems +1 with amulet:
In this case its probably better to run
7+1+1: 1 stone golem less -> loose ~12.5% of damage
but 50% more damage from harmonys
resulting in ~30% more damage
or
6+1+1+1 2 stone golems less: 6/8 of damage
but 100% more damage from harmonys
resulting in ~50% more damage

Anyway there are many ways to build golemancer :) Beside the "math" it has to "feel" good regarding clear speed / movement speed and so on...
Awesome build! this is my first time getting to the proper end game with a build. I'm currently unsure of what I should be prioritising for my next upgrade. If anyone has a second could you please take a quick look at my POB?

https://pastebin.com/Ecwe2R2W

I'm feeling pretty tanky and my damage is pretty good but it's still nowhere near OP's. I'm running with a chaos golem, ice golem, thunder golem and 6 stone golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info