Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Except the minions are anything but fast :P

Struggling with maps with this build atm. Don't really think its viable for high tiers as it stands.

Several other issues too

1) If the anime weaps just happen to expire in the middle of a hard fight you're kinda screwed / have to get out asap and take a long time to resummon.

2) The damage for some reason doesn't seem good enough, but I'm using it on a 4l currently and might be an issue.

3) survivability well... kinda bad i'd say.
Last edited by iIiI0lili on Mar 14, 2020, 1:54:19 PM

level 78 rn :D builds quite fun. have about 1 ex to upgrade rn not sure what to do
how did you get that skin of the loyal ? :O
"
drvwdoom wrote:
Shit can't do dual "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" with two one handed weapons because puts animate weapon on cooldown

you are not suppose to put AW in the auto cast weapon. You always want that under your control.
"

level 78 rn :D builds quite fun. have about 1 ex to upgrade rn not sure what to do

nice start!!

Why are you not putting a 4th socket on triad?
"
how did you get that skin of the loyal ? :O

got it for 1 ex.
"
"

nice start!!

oh havent gotten to delve yet so it's not unlocked yet
"
"

nice start!!

oh havent gotten to delve yet so it's not unlocked yet
I'm doing a physical mixed zombies/AW and just finished act 7 strong.
However I really hate the AW play style-it's slow and clunky and getting the minions up take a long time and work and you are vulnerable while doing it.

I hope someone can come up with some other way to sustain AW and greatly improve the QoL of these AW builds soon

edit - silly me, didn't link the bladefall to anything
Last edited by snowmittens on Mar 14, 2020, 2:46:45 PM
"
snowmittens wrote:
I'm doing a physical mixed zombies/AW and just finished act 7 strong.
However I really hate the AW play style-it's slow and clunky and getting the minions up take a long time and work and you are vulnerable while doing it.

I hope someone can come up with some other way to sustain AW and greatly improve the QoL of these AW builds soon

edit - silly me, didn't link the bladefall to anything

What did you link bladefall with to improve the sustain of AW?
Last edited by le16rrex on Mar 14, 2020, 3:04:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info