Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
FakeGucci wrote:
Why do you say dash + second wind is dead? I had to move some gems around and couldnt fit flame dash anymore but I was able to get dash + sw on my gloves and it does the job.

Also I have an open red socket on my shield here and I'm not sure what to put in, any ideas? I was thinking of getting Golem Commander and putting another type of golem in but im not sure if the hp/damage bonuses would stack, it's also 4 passive points away.

I highly recommend putting Conovocation in your shield slot, unless you put it in somewhere elese. (of course turn it to a blue socket before). Otherwise If you are adamant on leaving it as a red socket I could recommend Defiance Banner running it in my wand instead of Tempest Shield - guess it's preference but the less crit damage helps me more in terms of surviging.
"
Shjin wrote:

I highly recommend putting Conovocation in your shield slot, unless you put it in somewhere elese. (of course turn it to a blue socket before). Otherwise If you are adamant on leaving it as a red socket I could recommend Defiance Banner running it in my wand instead of Tempest Shield - guess it's preference but the less crit damage helps me more in terms of surviging.

I have convocation on my boots, with haste hatred and generosity. Ill give the banner skill a try thanks, it's not that I want the slot red but i think its going to take a whole lot of chromes to get 3 blues on this shield and its a big part of my survivability atm.
Do you have any other reccomended gem that can be used to replace animate guardian with?
I played this build to the extreme about a year ago. Had a single weapon to 1.xM dps calculated on shaper. I basically deleted all bosses that didn't use cheesy invuln mechanics to survive within 1-2 seconds.

Took my one year break and came back into standard and give it a run. I changed nothing and my tree is the same but now bosses are actually still standing after 2 seconds and my weapons are even actually dying. I can't really trace it as I'm sure it's a combination of small things here and there.
Hey, will you once again update this build to 3.16 ?

I think I would give this build a try on leaguestart this time
I started an update to the POB, and with the nerf to Elemental Equilibrium, I think the physical version of this build will be better than cold conversion. I'd recommend looking at one of the phys/impale animate weapon guides instead.
Hi bro, with the change of Awakened Cold Penetration Support: "Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" at lv 5.
And I use a ring which curse on hit with frostbite ( work will bladefall, right?)
Can I still make this build viable?
"
sieusao17 wrote:
Hi bro, with the change of Awakened Cold Penetration Support: "Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" at lv 5.
And I use a ring which curse on hit with frostbite ( work will bladefall, right?)
Can I still make this build viable?

The build already has cold exposure from elemental army. In the past I've used corrupted gloves on Animate Guardian to get Elemental Weakness.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Oct 21, 2021, 1:37:40 PM

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!
"

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!

Thank you so much bro,
I find out that most damage boost come from skill support "Increased Critical Damage". Because when you tick on "minions has power charges", aw get +600% crit chance. And 30% from vicious bite, 100% from masteries. Total 730% crit chance!
Is that right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info