Integrating Metamorph into Core Path of Exile

Rolling EVERY league mechanic into the core gane ????
Where will this end ? PoE is getting more and more overloaded....
:-/
In this game NOTHING (and I mean: NOTHING) is intuitiv!!!
Reading guides for mechanics, boss fights, maps, and other things is
practiclayy a "must-do". Sorry, for me this is NOT an ARPG should be
designed!!!
My InGameName: Aui
Last edited by Aui on Feb 27, 2020, 9:31:48 AM
Cool. If gilded ones cost over 20c+ I don't see them having an edge over other common farming methods, but polished ones seem like safe investments.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
And for the people who don't want to put a lot of money into STASH TABS, what they have to do? Drop items on the ground? Oh, i have an idea, lets BAN all of these peasants who don't want to purchase all of this expensive stash tabs.
We need only rich players who can give us money!
"but it's a free to play game, they have to put all of this stash tabs and super expensive skins" I PREFER TO PAY 60$ TO BUY THIS GAME AND RECEIVE F##ING SPACE FOR ITEMS! Yeah, it's a very cool game, but if u finish it one time with one build, you will have to drop items on the ground because SUPER LIMITED STASH TABS!
Have a nice day!
"
Zanryu wrote:
Catalysts / Oils in tab when?

This ^
"
Just make Tane a regular master the same Jun, Einhar and Co. are

I agree 100% but still I think the ingredients management should be improved.
They require too much stash space.
Last edited by edriel86 on Feb 27, 2020, 6:35:28 AM
As mentionned 10000 times already: Catalysts and Oils, where is the stash tab?

Bosses were made relevant again with metamorphs: I hope some devs realise that beyond just adding the mechanic in 10% of the maps.
I don't mind it, though. I loved this league.
What's with all the other slots that are missing??!?! There are so many items for which slots are still missing in premium tabs!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687162/page/1

shame on you if you don't add some in 3.10 !

And don't make us buy a new premium for those. Most of them should be in the currency tab anyways!

If u wanna milk us, then give us a skill gem stash tab to buy

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 27, 2020, 7:55:42 AM
Love it. I do think people will want to interact with it more than just Aisling scarabs and 10% can do.

Metamorph was such a welcome boost to the awkward early end game.

Glad to see the incorporation is well thought out. I'd be really happy if by the time 3.10.1 was released Zana would already offer it as a mission too. (Defeat the Metamorph as map-goal, and take out the Lab trail why you are at it)

Perhaps a sextant mod too? I mean, that exists for other league mechanics too after all.
"
Aui wrote:
Rolling EVERY league mechanic into the core gane ????
Where will this end ? PoE is getting more and more overloaded....
:-/

I wonder when some ppl stop crying when we get more content on mapping...
"
And for the people who don't want to put a lot of money into STASH TABS, what they have to do? Drop items on the ground? Oh, i have an idea, lets BAN all of these peasants who don't want to purchase all of this expensive stash tabs.
We need only rich players who can give us money!
"but it's a free to play game, they have to put all of this stash tabs and super expensive skins" I PREFER TO PAY 60$ TO BUY THIS GAME AND RECEIVE F##ING SPACE FOR ITEMS! Yeah, it's a very cool game, but if u finish it one time with one build, you will have to drop items on the ground because SUPER LIMITED STASH TABS!
Have a nice day!

Answer this one: Why would a company care about people who wont buy their product?
so ummm what stash tab will hold the organs?
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info