Integrating Metamorph into Core Path of Exile

"
carkasjak wrote:
The amount of bloat going core is getting out of hand. Yikes. At some point there needs to be a feature pruning.

Yes indeed :/
Its nice, but.... when you will start doin something with scammers?
This's huge problem and you just don't pay attention to it. I don't was scam but one of them on his FAKE account prevented me from playing the whole league.
I report him alot but he still not banned. You say what I can just put him to ignore but we have only 100 for ignore and If I will add every scammer to ignore, place will end quickly.

I can advise this

99% of scammers have 0-5 challenges or don't end story line so just and function for trade "Only 10+ challenges can whisper me for trade on this item". Its still allow trade with new player for 1-100c item but will definitely save alot of ppl with expensive trade and they are don't will be scamed
Not the worst league but I wish you would have a bit higher standards for what to add to the core game.
Hope Thanes laboratory is improved before it goes live.

Would be nice if boss samples were handled like captured beasts to not have to clutter the inventory when going to Thanes lab. Make some orb that takes samples out of players UI's and makes them tradeable.

Also hope you upgrade the currency tab to include some more things. At this stage it's not about not wanting to pay for more tabs or wanting more value out of an old purchase, it's getting inconvenient to have so many tabs with a specific purpose.
Last edited by fesru on Feb 27, 2020, 3:59:36 AM
Great!
My second favorite leagues content after Bestiary! Yesss!
Please remove the borders and make slots bigger! We have space, why make things smaller for no reason? :C
Nice. Can Blight get the same treatment ? I mean scarabs, betrayal stuff, sextants.
You guys suck at making things go core, yet another 10% chance bullshit making maps even more of a clusterfuck than they already are.

Just make Tane a regular master the same Jun, Einhar and Co. are but no you want to make maps even more fucked up.

You idea of "Balancing" is just ridiculous. The same way you havent balanced melee and ranged/spells as the former is dead and the latter is the only viable way to play the game and especially the new boss fights.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
like others players, i also would see catalyst and oils spot in some tabs.. also we are in 2020 and some harbinger's currency don't have their spot..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Some people want more than 10%, some want it to be 100%, some don't want it to go core some people want less than 10%...

Everyone complains in a different direction so no matter what GGG does you guys won't be satisfied no matter what they choose.

You should also give a reasonable solution to a problem you have which would be:

Easy one is if you don't like it or think 10% is too much for metamorph, skip it because some people like it, if more people like it, you don't force it out of the core game with tantrums.

If 10% is low they gave a solution, scarabs or in the future from the Map Device you will even be able to double/triple dip with sextants in the mix. if you can't sustain that you just have to get good/efficient at the game.

Now a legit problem for the game I can see happening really long term is being too much scarabs than syndicate members, a solution would be adding new syndicate members, new ways to consistently target/farm scarabs for people that want to interact with a specific league mechanic.

Another solution could be layers for a chance for different kind of importance league mechanics to spawn in map meaning a diferent tiered mechanics can spawn in the same map but depending on their tier importance they have a different chance to appear t1 has a 5-10% chance, T2 a 10-15% chance and t3 a 15-20% chance instead of general 10% chance for all or rotating mechanics out of the game and the after a league they rotate it back in. Meaning a mechanic for each tier could appear in the map. I think they already kind of this but with a general 10%.

A solution specific to Metamorph would be that after defeating a metamorph in map it gets auto stored into a lab "warehouse" when you want to do Meta-Labs you take 5 organs from there directly into the Vessel thing.

I think they are aware of this issue and they are thinking of a way to fix it or it will take time to do it this kind of thing isn't done in weeks or 3 months if it get complicated even more just be patient and they will deliver since they care about the game.
Last edited by SirNutalot on Feb 27, 2020, 6:02:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info