[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Small packs die quick but rares seem to take forever. Only level 82 but feel so weak damage wise.

Lots of things you can upgrade of course, but even without upgrading leveling will make a big difference. I just checked in PoB, put all your gems at lvl 20, allocated more points as if you were lvl 90 and did the uberlab for the final two asc. points and your damage more or less doubled due to those changes alone, without any gear changes.
"
Hello, I've followed the guide as closely as possible for the starter, but just feel week. Small packs die quick but rares seem to take forever. Only level 82 but feel so weak damage wise. Survivability is great, just lacking damage. Any suggestions?

Don't know how to link items, but here is my POB Fork link

https://pastebin.com/1Fj3HYJG

Getting your gems to max level and with quality will increase your damage quite alot

Also try and get a herald of purity ring quite early i found them pretty cheap for like 40-48% and its quite a big dps difference even with a bad implicit

Other than that i was doing red maps comfortably with Scaeva so i'm not sure on the damage issue tbh
Any tips for leveling this as a fresh character without any unique gear because the build creator doesn't provide much info? I really lack damage - even white mobs take several shots while every boss takes forever. After every 20 min bossfight I just want to quit for good.

I started with Perforate + different supports Added Fire/Chance to Bleed/Onslaught/Ruthless/Fortify/Melee Phys/Brutality/Maim/Faster Attacks

Now I switched to Cyclone + Fortify + Melee Phys + Brutality. Ussing Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand as my auras.
For leveling I went Ground Slam --> Earth Shatter (Lvl 16) --> Bladestorm at LvL 31 with Bladestorm - Close Combat - Rage - Fortify (- Impale).

Only switchted to Cyclone at 65 or 70, once I had everything ready (Praxis, Ichimonji, life-block shield). Don't think it feels very good before that (unless you have all the uniques/leveling gear ready to go).

Also don't forget the weapon recipe for better damage weapons.
After i got the Shield and the Paradox fix, this build is fun :)
Yes i still die to random shit, but im still at -60 chaos.
On the other hand i did a delirium with breach and beyond, never seen my screen so swarmed, and my frames must have been in the negatives ;)

Just did my first deathless Sirus! Only on A2, but it was my 3rd Sirus kill in total, so ... ;)
And i was bad at the mechanics, ate a lot of death beams hehe
ofc with the corrupted blood jewel.
Now i need the chest and the belt, (and chaos resist after that) so back to farming!
I'm not sure if its me but the POB for this guide does not work at all. It keeps giving me an error, no matter what POB link I import. POB works fine for other builds. Is it me/my POB or the guide?
Trying this build and struggling with the optimal gem setup. I've got the cyclone build, but what else are people using to reserve?
Guys i replaced surrender shield with immortal will shield as budged and it feels rly nice a rly good alternative cause you are ailment and curse immune and it offers some additional dmg and block if you are not already block capped rly good i have to say
"
Darkrainzodd6 wrote:
I'm not sure if its me but the POB for this guide does not work at all. It keeps giving me an error, no matter what POB link I import. POB works fine for other builds. Is it me/my POB or the guide?

Import works fine for me - are you running the community fork of PoB?
I really like this build. It feels good to be a spinning mountain of blood and vengeance.

But i need a bit of help to understand how to craft the body armor, your step-by-step confuses me a bit in what order i should be doing things in, so i have a clear goal to work towards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info