[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

How this build feel actually ? I'm interessed but never start with this king of build
Hello,

Build is fun so far, but I'm missing how to keep up 100% fortify. I may just be missing something is all.
Noob question... Do you use the blood stance or do you use the sand stance?
Switching over to this build until they fix splitting steel. With warlord mark not working any more how do you sustain mana while leveling? Right now I'm just using wurm's molt but is there something more optimal?

And in end game where does mana sustain/leech come from?
Last edited by MikeyTwoGuns on Sep 19, 2020, 11:43:53 AM
"
Balmung666 wrote:

Sand stance is for regular enemies / mapping. Blood stance is for bossing.
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:
"
Balmung666 wrote:

Sand stance is for regular enemies / mapping. Blood stance is for bossing.

Ty pal.
I'm level 49 so far I'm enjoying this build. Was bummed to try and run blashpemy warlords mark to find out it doesn't work no more since 3.12 change to Mark. For now I'm just running herald of ash with vulnerability on blasphemy. That curse gave me 1k dps boost while still have enough mana to cyclone. I do have to use a mana pot occasionally.
I somehow feel like dealing pretty low damage eventhough I have a quite good weapon for my level equipped (Ephemeral Blade, level 40).

Any idea how to increase damage? I am running Herald of Purity, Blood & Sand and Precision.

Also can you go Bleedplosions instead of Arena Challenger for more damage and better clearing layer on?
"
I somehow feel like dealing pretty low damage eventhough I have a quite good weapon for my level equipped (Ephemeral Blade, level 40).

Any idea how to increase damage? I am running Herald of Purity, Blood & Sand and Precision.

Also can you go Bleedplosions instead of Arena Challenger for more damage and better clearing layer on?

I was also finding the damage low, suffers to kill aok, it only got better when I reached 50 and bought the innsbury, so I am decent.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Sep 19, 2020, 8:07:29 PM
"
NeipX wrote:

Yeah, don't work for me too... anyone have tip(s) to life+mana leech during leveling ?

Life Leech you can get from Blood Rage

For Mana u can use a Praxis Ring (Unique) with -6 mana cost for a 5 link and -8 for 6 link. Until you have a chest with -15 mana cost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info