PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

nice build did everything with it now im selling it if someone is interested,
you can pm me here or in game @MaxCocGladiator
this is my gear
Loving the build, wondering how starforge would do over paradoxica.
"
RjStylz wrote:
Loving the build, wondering how starforge would do over paradoxica.

Very poorly since u cant wear a shield together with 2H sword and on top of that survivability would go down quite a lot.
100% can't facetank all content as claimed
I just got lvl90 HC achievement with this build. Played HC for the first time. Last one I needed so 122/122.

Made my build very similar except went non-crit RT instead so could get more life. Going crit would also require more expensive gear with accuracy. My final gear at lvl90:

It's not immortal as you always need to watch out for damage over time effects. Also corpse explosions are nasty if not watching. Otherwise I didn't really take any damage whilst playing.

I also had to keep the Praxis ring throughout as couldn't afford a chest with minus mana cost. Was starting to craft this one but got lvl90 before I could make more progress:

One thing I can say though is that the damage of this build is quite good for the budget. Ran T15 maps for lvl88 to lvl90 and it cleared everything easy.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Aug 16, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
Can someone post link to a video or explain how to make the -15 and explode chest please?
Have this one now

would like to turn it into the -15 mana cost and explode chest
Last edited by Jans321 on Aug 16, 2020, 2:25:03 PM
"
Jans321 wrote:
Can someone post link to a video or explain how to make the -15 and explode chest please?

Think it's quite simple but Awakener Orb is fairly expensive.

- Get a Crusader base (you already have this)
- Spam

on it until you get "Phys damage taken as lightning" and a free prefix.
- Aug phys will then give guaranteed explode mod
- Remove all the other Crusader mods with Harvest crafts
- Roll the mana mod on a Warlord chest. (make sure there are no other Warlord mods)
- Awakener Orb both chests and you'll have the explode and mana mod on one chest.
- Finish it off with Harvest crafts (life, resists, crit, etc)

Awakener Orb costs like 10ex on Hardcore Harvest so I didn't bother. My whole build cost less than that.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Aug 16, 2020, 5:06:54 PM
Thank you for the reply! Awakener's are like 4ex on harvest atm. Will have to save up!
Thanks for the post. Is nice spin to win.
But, someone can help me?

What can I do to have more DPS?

This is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/enmyXsGe

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info