[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Sadly this build doesn't work anymore at facetaking Sirus. I got far away better equipment than you are using in your vids, I have +5k life, and despite that, every hit that I've don't evaded from Sirus I got oneshoted or sometimes I went low life, wasting all pots, to get oneshoted later ...
I died three times, evading everything that you can't block, like Spinning Negation Beams ...
I cann't reach 75% block despite i used 2 unique jewels as you recommend.
Now i deal well with maps tier 16 (died sometimes) and 3 conquerors except Al-Hezmin, the Hunter and have no chance with Sirius.
Here my PB: https://pastebin.com/LYdBPvML (i dont know why but you have to paste in the Browser and copy RAW Paste Data into PoB to read it).
Which items i must change or reallocate my passive trees to improve my character.
Thanks for all your help.
"
Sadly this build doesn't work anymore at facetaking Sirus. I got far away better equipment than you are using in your vids, I have +5k life, and despite that, every hit that I've don't evaded from Sirus I got oneshoted or sometimes I went low life, wasting all pots, to get oneshoted later ...
I died three times, evading everything that you can't block, like Spinning Negation Beams ...

@vegashadowclaw I'm not the op but here's my opinion:
facetanking Sirus might not be the best option as you want to evade attacks as much as you can but before I respecced, this build definitely gave me a consistent deathless Sirus A8. I faced Sirus awakener 8 four times and the first was only one death, the other three were all deathless.
The only reason I respecced was because I wanted to play around with the Saviour.
Questions/notes:
1) Do you have a jewel with corrupted blood? If his 'die' beam clips you it applies corrupted blood and you bleed out very quickly. Die beam is blockable afaik. It's a series of attacks in one beam though so best to evade it completely.
2) The spinning beams are also blockable. I've walked through them when I had to.
3) 'Corridor fireballs' definitely blockable.
4) Ground fire is not blockable. Don't stand on it.
5) What's your block chance at when you sit in hideout? Do you have Red Nightmare?
In case it helps, here's what my blockman build was last time I fought Sirus https://pastebin.com/iNhaUBuC. Note that first time I did him deathless I had 3Mil less DPS than what's on that PoB.
edited: Check your block chance - most people use red nightmare and place it on the jewel socket under barbarism and above juggernaut to cap block chance to 75% even in hideout.
Last edited by sefishbrat on May 12, 2020, 9:43:37 AM
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Now i deal well with maps tier 16 (died sometimes) and 3 conquerors except Al-Hezmin, the Hunter and have no chance with Sirius.
Here my PB: https://pastebin.com/LYdBPvML (i dont know why but you have to paste in the Browser and copy RAW Paste Data into PoB to read it).
Which items i must change or reallocate my passive trees to improve my character.

1) Brutal blade gets you to 74% block. Respec away from fatal blade temporarily, put points into brutal blade. As you level up path your new skills points towards getting back fatal blade.
2) Last 1% block you can get by spending a point on the 'life and elemental resistances' node just after barbarism.
Last edited by sefishbrat on May 11, 2020, 10:23:47 PM
I got a mana reservation problem. Here's my build in POB.
https://pastebin.com/m1wLuJDA

I can't summon ice golem, because I got 21 mana left after activated all aura.

btw thx for the fun build
Last edited by ptrawt on May 12, 2020, 1:23:26 AM
"

So I'm pretty new to PoE but my Ice Golem summons without issue despite costing 54 Mana but myself only having 12 Mana free. I can only assume CWDT summons it regardless.
Vega, Check my Character AloneSlut - Level 96 Gladiator. With the block nodes i've grabbed & elemental res nodes around the socketed red nightmare you will have 78% in hideout, Drop the armour & ele res node next to Diamond skin for the node below called Sheild block & defences & you'll get 79%.

I've done all content & have finished for the league, Dont try to face tank everything because you don't have the health pool or resistances for the massive spikes of damage that will kill you, get corrupting blood jewel & you die alot less in sirus fight
"
sefishbrat wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

1) Brutal blade gets you to 74% block. Respec away from fatal blade temporarily, put points into brutal blade. As you level up path your new skills points towards getting back fatal blade.
2) Last 1% block you can get by spending a point on the 'life and elemental resistances' node just after barbarism.

Thank for your help, i will try it and hope it works
"
arhfiend60 wrote:
"

So I'm pretty new to PoE but my Ice Golem summons without issue despite costing 54 Mana but myself only having 12 Mana free. I can only assume CWDT summons it regardless.

Ah I see. I forgot that my CWDT's level is too low.
It's level 20 now, and molten shell and ice golem automatically summoned.
thank you
So Im about at my end point with the build. My gear is by no means the best but its been a blast to play. I've taken a different approach from the original build as Ive gone on though, primarily trying to incorporate and use cluster jewels.

With that said, Im not a PoB champ so I have no idea if my cluster usage is optimal or even good. I kind of just ran with it and tried to craft things I thought were good. Let me know if anyone sees better choices I should be making:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info