[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I have a stupid question about paradoxica. Is it that good? In my pob it have higher dps than 520 pds foil. Is this just a bug? I wanted to upgrade paradoxica for rare foil, but now im confused.

Sorry for my english, this isnt my native language.
Hey everyone, this is my first try at crafting and I'm trying to craft the chest at the moment, as I'm transitioning from facebreaker cyclone into this build.

I noticed OP said that, in order to craft explosive body armour, we can't have another warlord's craft on the item. However mine has, Recover 5% life on kill, is it still possible to craft explosion on there? or should i recraft using fossils first?

Thanks

You can try annul this mod, 25% chance for succes.
A question about the build: Do you ever use the non vaal version of molten shell and ancestral warchief (it requires mana points)?
Last edited by ivanbili on Apr 19, 2020, 1:44:49 AM
Was playing my dual wield axe RT lacerate glad before I saw this guide. I could clear most content very quickly but I stood no chance against simulacrum 19/20 and i struggled against high delirium content. I was getting really frustrated so I sold a bunch of my items and respecd to this.

This build is incredible and so much fun I crush sim 20 and all content only during to heavy degen or ultra rare ground 1 shots. Hit level 96 so far, the highest I've ever gotten in 5 years of playing. Build is fun, high dps and tanky!
Last update:

I've invested quite a lot into this build. Like at least 50ex all over.

My conclusion:

First things first. What the build did for me:

=> Killed elder & shaper with it
=> Killed Sirus AL4 with it
=> Killed Aul @300 depth
=> Clearing almost every Simulacrum 20/20
=> Running Ultra Juiced T16 Maps

What the build can't do for me/you:

Sadly, I have the wrong goals in poe to let me play this build. As the OP already mentioned, any source of DoT DPS is a pain. Even with corrupted blood immunity, other DoT sources will most likely kill you in under 1 second. I've reached delve depth 350 with this build only. Unfortunately, that's the end. Some nodes are almost not doable at all (the fungal ones for example), the random oneshots occur like every other node, the deeper I go (with all flasks up and over 65% block chance). As it's one of my goals to get over 1k delve without a Ranger build, that build isn't suitable for it.

Other than that, I had a lot of fun with it. It's definitely doable to do a lot of content, most likely more than some other builds in this forum but for me, it isn't suitable enough. With over 50ex invested, I thought about getting a little bit more out of it but it's what it is.

"
A question about the build: Do you ever use the non vaal version of molten shell and ancestral warchief (it requires mana points)?

Use non-vaal warchief when u don't have vaal version. If u have good gear u will have ~15 mana. non-vaal molten shell triggered by CWTD, vaal version cannot be triggered
https://pastebin.com/e1iu7N3Y

Guys i need help with the issue that i m getting one shotted quite often.
Normally i m using abyssus and mobs are no problem but when it comes to boss fights my dps seems not enough even with abyssus and if i cant block hit then i m just dead meat %100. Especially plaza map's boss kills me in 1 sec with beam attack.
Is there anything i can do for the build?
Anyone have a tree utilizing some of the new cluster jewels?
"
Livesword wrote:
https://pastebin.com/e1iu7N3Y

Guys i need help with the issue that i m getting one shotted quite often.
Normally i m using abyssus and mobs are no problem but when it comes to boss fights my dps seems not enough even with abyssus and if i cant block hit then i m just dead meat %100. Especially plaza map's boss kills me in 1 sec with beam attack.
Is there anything i can do for the build?

exact same boss kills me.....

DoT damage kills this build instantly. no chance against DoT damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info