[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Salve man, qual opção de chest você indicaria já que o explode foi nerfado ?
why take vitality extraction node on the eq build?
Last edited by major_Redneck on May 9, 2021, 8:34:54 AM
hey guys,

Im looking for a bit of advice on how to move forward. I was thinking about getting bottled faith as my next item (almost got saved enough for it), but it seems like a small dps upgrade for the price, there might be better ways to invest my currency.

Here my PoB: https://pastebin.com/frQSAzCV (the one empty socket I want to put one portal socket into it, I hate Portal scrolls).

Just wanted to thank you for this guide, even though I didnt follow it step by step, it helped me a lot, first time killing the endcontent (sirius awakening 8 etc) without dying nonstop, I´m rather newbish (3rd league, first time this highlvl).

It might be better if I just upgrade my pieces with better rolls one by one (even though thats gonna be expensive af). Right now my budget is around 13 ex, but I can save quite a bit more relatively fast.
I finish sirius, shaper and elder with this build, quite ok, but it needs some exa for getting some decent dps
how do this build deal with chaos dmg? cause i notice its -60%
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

You always can find better ring, shield or so, or sacrifice some DPS for more resists.
I'm kinda new, what exactly vaal molten shell do?
BRUH MOMENT
"
duido wrote:
Salve man, qual opção de chest você indicaria já que o explode foi nerfado ?

Opa, se me permite sugerir:
Eu consegui atingir um dps de 31m (com as devidas config no pob), sem explo chest (fui com dual curse, vulnerability + assassin’s mark).

Eu senti que tava sem clear speed, na falta do explo chest... daí eu troquei minha gloves pra asenath gentle touch (dps caiu pra 26m). Como a asenath já tem uma curse (temp chains), eu removi o ring de vulne e botei um circle of guilt... agora tenho blind garantido, explo garantido, e reduzo a action speed dos bichos em 20% (sou mais tank ainda dessa forma), tudo por ‘5m’ de sacrificio.

Eu senti que compensou pra mapas e delve mas nao uso esse setup pra bosses.

Espero ter ajudado.

"
hey guys,

Im looking for a bit of advice on how to move forward. I was thinking about getting bottled faith as my next item (almost got saved enough for it), but it seems like a small dps upgrade for the price, there might be better ways to invest my currency.

Here my PoB: https://pastebin.com/frQSAzCV (the one empty socket I want to put one portal socket into it, I hate Portal scrolls).

Just wanted to thank you for this guide, even though I didnt follow it step by step, it helped me a lot, first time killing the endcontent (sirius awakening 8 etc) without dying nonstop, I´m rather newbish (3rd league, first time this highlvl).

It might be better if I just upgrade my pieces with better rolls one by one (even though thats gonna be expensive af). Right now my budget is around 13 ex, but I can save quite a bit more relatively fast.

I can't spy on your actual profile to verify, but pob doesn't show you having any quality on rings, amulet and belt. This is the first thing you will want to fix. Second is rerolling that Ryslatha as it is pretty mediocre.

Next, I would buy woke phys melee damage. It isn't that expensive and intimidate it gives is a nice boost.

Before going for bottled faith I would also really recommend you get circle of guilt with onslaught on hit synth mod. You will have to drop your silver flask for bottled faith and that onslaught is a nice boost to both QoL and dps. Be ready to pay 10ex+, though. Before going bottled faith you can switch in simple sulphur flask for the +100% crit chance to mobs standing on consecrated ground.

You also shouldn't disregard anomalous blood rage for sustaining frenzy charges on bosses. Whether to get it before or after bottled faith is hard to decide

"
hyrenfreak wrote:

It doesn't. Chaos hits are usually bearable, because single hits of chaos are fairly weak (compared to other damage types) and we block the hell out of them, but dots are bad. You can get Arakaali and Shakari for minor defense against it, but still run like hell from any chaos dot.
Or, as the other guy said, try to squeeze in chaos res in there somewhere. Tip: you can get ~40% chaos res from ring with resists quality.
Last edited by Riviar90 on May 10, 2021, 11:24:48 AM
"
I finish sirius, shaper and elder with this build, quite ok, but it needs some exa for getting some decent dps

im looking for the next step in the build. i've got the belt shield and sword. rings and -15 mana cost body armor.

Was the watchers eye a huge bump up in dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info