[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Essa sua versão de bleed bow ta fazendo maven e sirus?
"
PretoFPS wrote:
Hey!

This is my current character at the moment. Using clusters, ailment immune and trying to stack a bit of chaos res.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/mYGg35EH

What would be the next upgrades?

What I am aiming for at the very moment is:
-Watchers Eye
-Power charges chest

And I wanted to know what alternate gems are good?

I'm not sure about fortify and impale alternate gems for example.

Also saw precision and blood rage alternate gems but those are not really dmg improvements so not focusing on those ones at the moment.

Would a rare helm with fortify effect and nearby enemies phys reduction be good over abyssus?

PS: Explode is not fucking worth it.

Is better with more Chaos res and ailment immune ?
"
exilekami wrote:
this is nice 50% movement speed at all times + the annointement which gives +30 to maximum life and 10% increased maximum life, silver silver black oil :).

The Stampede is absolutely horrible for this build. Your movement speed is set to +50% at all times, so that also means you can't go past that. With all Challenger Charges, Onslaught and Quicksilver Flask, we go way past that normally. It's way better for CwC builds with no speed boosts.

We're also heavily starved on resistances, so we really do need the resists on the boot. Also, you end up losing on the elusive/tailwind effect, which is a massive DPS/maneuverability bonus.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Apr 29, 2021, 3:48:09 AM
Hey guys, loving the build so far.
Once I've bought corrupted blood jewel I stopped dying, although from time to time I get one shoted in ultimatums, but nvm.

I feel like im lacking a bit of dmg, not sure if going for watcher's or double influence chest, coz mine is pretty bad.

Any suggestions??

My gear:

"
Missyl wrote:
"
PretoFPS wrote:
Hey!

This is my current character at the moment. Using clusters, ailment immune and trying to stack a bit of chaos res.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/mYGg35EH

What would be the next upgrades?

What I am aiming for at the very moment is:
-Watchers Eye
-Power charges chest

And I wanted to know what alternate gems are good?

I'm not sure about fortify and impale alternate gems for example.

Also saw precision and blood rage alternate gems but those are not really dmg improvements so not focusing on those ones at the moment.

Would a rare helm with fortify effect and nearby enemies phys reduction be good over abyssus?

PS: Explode is not fucking worth it.

Is better with more Chaos res and ailment immune ?

Degens are still a bitch but its a lot better.

I also think that I need a bit better of a life pool, but working on that once I get watchers eye.

But you do lose quite a bit of dmg, if I had crit on every jewel instead of chaos it was quite a bit of dps increase.

Its easy to keep the ailment immune and ditch chaos res and go for crit multi jewels for big damage. I don't feel the impact of chaos res but PoE is not exactly informative on deaths.
Last edited by PretoFPS on Apr 29, 2021, 7:31:20 AM
Currently I'm #1 cyclone dps on HC with this build, and the two under me are 2h builds, meaning with the capped block, I'm also theoretically much tankier.

Very fun, hopefully I won't rip.
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, loving the build so far.
Once I've bought corrupted blood jewel I stopped dying, although from time to time I get one shoted in ultimatums, but nvm.

I feel like im lacking a bit of dmg, not sure if going for watcher's or double influence chest, coz mine is pretty bad.

Any suggestions??

My gear:

Watchers eye alone is like 20% damage increase.
The impale on your paradoxica is a useless stat cause we already have 100%
get 40% inc cyclone damage on your abyssus für 4% dmg increase
you could make a chance to gain a power charge on crit strike on chest for more dmg, but dunno how much.
How do you get this build to do end-end game content?
Just tried to do uber atziri, got instant 1 shot 30 seconds into her fight, then instant 1shot the split second i got into the map even though maxed res and block. only things im missing are watchers eye, bottled faith and an enchant but thats all for damage.

Evn though maxed on block and res is getting 1 shot inevitable? Never been able to get past t15/16 in my 800 hours on poe because of this :/
"
istrikerz wrote:
Just tried to do uber atziri, got instant 1 shot 30 seconds into her fight, then instant 1shot the split second i got into the map even though maxed res and block. only things im missing are watchers eye, bottled faith and an enchant but thats all for damage.

Evn though maxed on block and res is getting 1 shot inevitable? Never been able to get past t15/16 in my 800 hours on poe because of this :/

Its the only downside I find on this build having done it 2 times in different leagues.

No matter how much u invest its hard to avoid one shots when things get past block, and degens.

Maybe if u ditch abyssus and go for fortify effect, and ditch herald of purity and get flesh and stone, idk.
"
PretoFPS wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:

Its the only downside I find on this build having done it 2 times in different leagues.

No matter how much u invest its hard to avoid one shots when things get past block, and degens.

Maybe if u ditch abyssus and go for fortify effect, and ditch herald of purity and get flesh and stone, idk.

But then thats a whole other issue, since the build is focused on getting max block abyssus is half of your damage without it it feels so horrible and weak

And cant ditch herald of purtiy since flesh and stone is 35% res now instead of 25%, so would have to ditch 2 auras ontop of abyssus would almost completely gut the damage of the build
Last edited by istrikerz on Apr 29, 2021, 10:12:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info